News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

What gives you chills?

Started by JDMEK5, July 07, 2012, 03:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Spyro on September 09, 2012, 11:22:31 AMMe too! When we're putting up Christmas decorations and we always have to pull it out of the box I can't even be in the room.

I only hate it when you rub styrofoam against styrofoam.  ::)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I know a guy who gets chills from cotton balls. I have no idea why, they're so fluffy.

I get them from scratching paper sometimes, and sounds similar to nails on a chalkboard. Oh god it's hard to be on this thread without getting them every second or so. I don't even have to hear it.

I get them with music too, but it isn't always the music itself. I love it when, in an orchestra, they can get a really loud horn sound with awesome tone.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on September 09, 2012, 11:41:02 AMI know a guy who gets chills from cotton balls. I have no idea why, they're so fluffy.
....Me?

SuperFireKirby

Cotton balls are awesome. But when they're all up in your mouth, ugh. It's terrible.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I get to experience that feeling when I get my wisdom teeth ripped out over winter break :')
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

It's not that bad. I got mine out at the beginning of summer. It's more annoying than anything because your mouth will refuse to stop bleeding for a week.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MoboMoga

Gahh, wisdom teeth. I had mine taken out all 4 at once.. :o
It doesn't hurt when you're all numb (except for all that bangin pressure you feel), but after a while it starts to hurt like hell..and then it stops. But blood keeps coming out (freaking annyoning  >:( ) and you can't open your mouth wide, which means that less food goes in your mouth!!  :P

Nebbles

Eerrgh, I'm being knocked out for my surgery.... I'm not squeamish, but I am terrified of surgery and no way I would be awake for that. NO no nooooo.

And then I can spend the first few days of break moping and crying into my yogurt or applesauce or whatever I can eat

SlowPokemon

....how am I supposed to console you? "I've heard tear-flavored applesauce is delicious?" :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Well the fact you want to console me is enough on its own? XD Tear-flavored applesauce, mmm...

KefkaticFanatic

Cotton balls in your mouth is nothing.  When they put needles in your gums to numb it up and you get that really odd feeling where they're putting tools up into your tooth (root canal) man that is just not ok

me irl
[close]

Yugi

MoboMoga

Imagine you stick a tooth pick between your big toenail, and you just bang your feet on the wall. Ooohh~~ :o :o

Zunawe

^I got nothing from that. It would hurt like heck though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on September 09, 2012, 07:11:25 PM^I got nothing from that. It would hurt like heck though.
Cringe of pain, but not chills. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber