News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Club Nintendo

Started by SlowPokemon, July 06, 2012, 12:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

I'd much rather get the rewards they have in Japan than silly games.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Roz~ on July 21, 2014, 12:59:07 PMI'd much rather get the rewards they have in Japan than silly games.

for real tho
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

I reached Gold already. wut

KefkaticFanatic

You can donate your point cards to me if you're that concerned

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Yugi

Bump because I want to talk about something.
Quote from: fingerz on July 20, 2014, 06:01:08 PMHEY, AT LEAST YOU LUCKY SODS ACTUALLY GET GAMES. They don't offer you a SINGLE game in Australia! Instead they offer you DS game cases. Yes, DS game cases, not 3DS.  >:(
Actually, they offer Game and Watch Collection for 2500 stars, if you're into that, and they also offer some other cool things as well, such as the hat game case, playing cards, or soundtracks. Other than that yeah our Club Nintendo's shit if you don't have any use for your codes please donate them to me there's something I actually want to buy on there

Nebbles

If only our Club Nintendo got soundtracks...

K-NiGhT

We have before, and if you register Smash WiiU and 3DS, you can get the soundtrack.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

I know, but I mean on a regular basis.

blueflower999

Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U is an excellent game to get the soundtrack to though. Lots of songs and lots of variety.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

It's a neat idea, but idk if I actually like the remixes a lot more than say, most of the stuff you see on OCRemix.  Some of them are good but a lot are subpar.

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 19, 2014, 01:28:57 PMIt's a neat idea, but idk if I actually like the remixes a lot more than say, most of the stuff you see on OCRemix.  Some of them are good but a lot are subpar.
^ There seemed to be an unusually large quantity of lousy remixes/not really remixes. There are very few good 3DS ones, aside from the recycled songs, the Megaman 2 medley, and Menu (Melee) (v.2). I'm hoping for much better songs for the Wii U release. Or at least better instrumentation.

Nebbles

I'm still disappointed the Try, Try Again remix was terrible.

Maelstrom

No one can remix Shimomura. Not even herself.

SlowPokemon

So true--the remix quality was down from Brawl without question. But there are still a lot of awesome arrangements here, like the N's Castle Medley or Super Mario 3D Land mix.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.