News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Club Nintendo

Started by SlowPokemon, July 06, 2012, 12:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Nobody's getting worked up, I'm just sharing the same opinion that most of the internet has ::)

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I don't have it, and I like collectibles, so....

I do wish we got some of the neat stuff NOE gave out, though. Oh well.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jamaha

What neat stuff does NOE give away? Actually, don't tell me, I'd just be disappointed.

Apparently Finland is too small a market for anyone to care about us. Doesn't help that they still include the Club Nintendo codes in all the games.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jamaha on July 15, 2013, 09:55:30 PMWhat neat stuff does NOE give away? Actually, don't tell me, I'd just be disappointed.

Apparently Finland is too small a market for anyone to care about us. Doesn't help that they still include the Club Nintendo codes in all the games.

I have an idea: You auction off all of yours to the highest bidder
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Can anyone else not access the site?  I made Platinum but when I click on Club Nintendo it says the site is down :/

SlowPokemon

They're probably doing site maintenance again. It was down for a while yesterday, too.

SlowPokemon

Gold and Platinum rewards announced. They're all digital this year which is a little disappointing, but at least I get a good game out of it! Plus that Year of Luigi figure I got back in March is more than cool enough for a platinum reward.

Gold Rewards
Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console:
Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins (Game Boy)
Metroid (NES)
Wario Land 2 (Game Boy Color)
Donkey Kong 3 (NES)

Wii U Virtual Console:
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES)
Super Mario Bros. (NES)
Kid Icarus (NES)
Ice Climber (NES)

Platinum Rewards (in addition to those listed above)
3DS Downloadable Games:
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move
Dillon's Rolling Western
Fluidity: Spin Cycle
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Wii U Downloadable Games:
Dr. Luigi
NES Remix
Game & Wario

Wii U Virtual Console:
EarthBound (SNES)

Maelstrom

That's pretty bad...  :( I'll just get DKCR 3D.

SlowPokemon

Yeah I wish they would have either done physical rewards or have more choices for retail downloads. The Gold rewards in particular are pretty awful unless you haven't played Super Mario Land 2 or Wario Land II. I already have DKCR3D, so I'm thinking about getting Game & Wario just because it's the most expensive of the available rewards. If I want any of the others I can just buy them.

Like I said though that Luigi's Mansion figure was the coolest thing I've ever gotten from Club Nintendo so there's that. And I mean I'll take a free game if they're giving one to me. :)

Nebbles

These rewards are terrible... I was really hoping for physical rewards other than games, but oh well. I guess a free game is better than nothing.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Every year I'm happy I don't use my points 'cause the rewards are always terrible
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I've gotten a calendar every year since they've been doing it.

And the first year I didn't make at least gold status and they stop with the calendars.

Maybe I'm the cause of all this ;)

Olimar12345

Quote from: Roz~ on July 18, 2014, 01:41:04 PMEvery year I'm happy I don't use my points 'cause the rewards are always terrible

Same. I doubt they'll ever be as good a they once were.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I ended up getting Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move. Hope I like it!

fingerz

HEY, AT LEAST YOU LUCKY SODS ACTUALLY GET GAMES. They don't offer you a SINGLE game in Australia! Instead they offer you DS game cases. Yes, DS game cases, not 3DS.  >:(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn