Started by FSM-Reapr, July 04, 2012, 03:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IGNORE THIS POLL

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 17, 2012, 08:34:10 AM

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 06, 2012, 09:12:49 AMMy vacation ends on August 9th, so I try to host the tournament before that.

Hey that's my birthday! But I don't know if I'd be available after that time...
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Spyro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 06, 2012, 09:12:49 AMMy vacation ends on August 9th, so I try to host the tournament before that.
OK. I believe I leave the 19th or 20th or around there.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

3 left. Be sure to add my fc! I've added everybody's.

Jub3r7

Question, the judge is there to make sure no one cheats.
How do you know if someone is cheating?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

I think the judge is the person who verifies the score, not prevent cheating. If two people battle, and somebody decides to be annoying and claim they won when they didn't, there's no way to know who actually won. Therefore, judge.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

I've seen hackers in online. EX: They take an earthmaul and walk beyond the borders and snipe from there. Or the classic cheat: Invicibility that doesn't end. But Zunawe is also right.

EDIT: 2 left!

FSM-Reapr

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FSM-Reapr

Spyro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 09, 2012, 07:24:57 AMI've seen hackers in online. EX: They take an earthmaul and walk beyond the borders and snipe from there. Or the classic cheat: Invicibility that doesn't end. But Zunawe is also right.

EDIT: 2 left!
I'm pretty sure it's just connection trouble. I think the 3DS can't be hacked.

FSM-Reapr

All the hackers I've seen are Japanese. I KNOW they are hackers.

Dude

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 11, 2012, 06:59:31 AMAll the hackers I've seen are Japanese. I KNOW they are hackers.
You're an idiot. The 3DS hasn't been hacked yet. Stop implying that it has.