News:

Want to request some new sheets? Visit the Guide to Making a Request to learn how to do that!

Main Menu

NSM's Kid Icarus: Uprising Summer Championships

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 04, 2012, 03:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IGNORE THIS POLL

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 17, 2012, 08:34:10 AM

spitllama

Reapr I'm looking again for how to find the FC....

And no Zunawe I suck. I voted for you :D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

In the orange smiley tab on the main menu. You go to your own card, and it will tell you your friend code. . . Unless you meant something else.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

"So. FSM beat me in something like 5 to 3 games."

-Zunawe

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Pro tip: When using Trade-off, use Lightweight with it.

Spyro

So uh yeah, I can't make this.

Sorry, but the Mario Kart tournament I am in is at this time.

FSM-Reapr

Zunawe

I program things

Zunawe

I program things

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

This means that the loser of B and D get a free-bee and go straight to the loser of E and F.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Yes. BUT, you still have to show up to your match.

Wrydryn

Or we can be reasonable and move his match to the next day or a better time. If someone gets knocked out because of a situation like this, it just doesn't seem fair.

FSM-Reapr

It's ironic that in the poll, me and Zunawe are in the lead, but in Round 1 we both get a free-bee ticket to next round.

Wrydryn, if this tournament succeeds, I'll make the Fall Championships!