News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

NSM's Kid Icarus: Uprising Summer Championships

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 04, 2012, 03:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IGNORE THIS POLL

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 17, 2012, 08:34:10 AM

FSM-Reapr

Okay. Then they were. I've just seen cases like that.  :-[

Wrydryn

Well it happens and I doubt we would see it here on NSM. We're a small friendly community so I don't think we'll see any of it.

Also, using something like challonge would be great as I barely understand your bracket. If anything at least make a graphic out of it in mspaint or GIMP. But it looks like a double elimination bracket, that's right there on challonge.

For example, a simple one I threw together with numbers for names. Link

But it does sound fun none-the-less, I can't guarantee that I'll do well because some of the weapons I have are terrible.

FSM-Reapr

I'll make the board here, 'cause I'm old-fashioned...Anyway, so you're in?

Spyro

Quote from: Wrydryn on July 11, 2012, 12:23:08 PMWell it happens and I doubt we would see it here on NSM. We're a small friendly community so I don't think we'll see any of it.

Also, using something like challonge would be great as I barely understand your bracket. If anything at least make a graphic out of it in mspaint or GIMP. But it looks like a double elimination bracket, that's right there on challonge.

For example, a simple one I threw together with numbers for names. Link

But it does sound fun none-the-less, I can't guarantee that I'll do well because some of the weapons I have are terrible.

I agree with that. It is hard to read. And it's not like it takes that long to make one, only like 5 minutes.

FSM-Reapr

challonge.com/nsmkiu

There you go! The battle order! I still need few days to make free-time and the initial arrangements. I'll post here, when I'm ready.

Zunawe

I didn't know there was anybody named Wryndryn on this site.  ::)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Zunawe

Your bracket says Wryndryn, his name is Wrydryn.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Did you read it carefully?  ::)

http://images.challonge.com/nsmkiu.png

blueflower999

This is going to be interesting to watch. Too bad I don't have a 3DS, much less Kid Icarus Uprising, so I can't join, unfortunately.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Wrydryn

Now that we have enough players, I suggest we get this rolling quickly. Last time something was organized like this, it all fell apart due to scheduling, so set a cut-off date for sign-ups and start mapping out dates for the matches and send out PMs for the first round a few days in advance.

Kman96

I'm leaving for a week tomorrow at 10 am my time, so would I be disqualified for missing my match? ???
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Yes.

*TROLLFACE*

FSM-Reapr

READ CAREFULLY:

The First Round of the Championships will begin Tuesday 17th 7:00AM PST:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

http://images.challonge.com/nsmkiu.png

SCHEDULE:

1st Round Matches:
A: 7:00am: Spyro VS. Zunawe
B: 7:15am: Spitllama VS. Wrydryn
C: 7:30am: FSM-Reapr VS. Kman96
D: 7:45am: Jub3r7 VS. the_last_sheikah
1st Round Losers:
1. 8:00am: B Loser VS. A Loser
2. 8:15am: D Loser VS. C Loser

2nd Round Matches:
E: 8:30am: A Winner VS. B Winner
F: 8:45am: C Winner VS. D Winner
2nd Round Losers:
3: 9:00am: 1 Winner VS. F Loser
4: 9:15am: 2 Winner VS. E Loser

3rd Round Matches:
G: 9:30am: E Winner VS. F Winner
3rd Round Losers:
5: 9:45am: 3 Winner VS. 4 Winner
6: 10:00am: G Loser VS. 5 Winner

FINAL:

10:15am: G Winner VS. 6 Winner

After the 1st round, EVERYBODY'S WEAPONS will be revealed(but not the weapon's stats)! So you can surprise the opponent only in the 1st round. Like I said before: POWERS CAN BE SWITCHED, NOT THE WEAPON!
The player with the most score, wins the round. If the game ends in a tie, the winner is solved by 1-minute round immediately after the game. And if that game ends in a tie, I will flip a coin. If you kill the judge, you lose. If you leave the room, you lose. If you don't come to your match, you lose. I always make the room, where the battle is! If a communication occures BY ME the schedule will be moved,(EX: match begins 9:00am, *communication error*, the same match will be hosted again 9:15) I can't inform immediately that I have a communication error, so I hope that someone will inform others about the schedule changes. Also, change your in-game names so I can identify you.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Be sure to add my FC to join in the Championships! Jub, Wrydryn, and Spit haven't yet added me.