News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

(New! Apr 1!) Random Goldfish's Arrangements

Started by random_goldfish, April 26, 2008, 03:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendude73

New Age Retro Hippie accepted.  Please watch your formatting next time. :)

Echo

Ah, so you had an arrangement of Route 1 as well... That makes three people that arranged the same song. >_>

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Nintendude73

Composer #40

This might be late to ask but, Where in the game is the song "Love and Peace"?

It happens Every. Day!

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Composer #40

Where in the plot or a location. I'm looking through the entire soundtrack of the game.

EDIT: never mind I found it. It's the second half of Peace and Farewell

It happens Every. Day!

random_goldfish

It has a different title on the Japanese release...I think that's the thing. I've heard the song called a couple of things, haha. It's the main theme and you hear several versions throughout the game.

random_goldfish

Snow Wood Boarding House is my new one...can anyone tell that Earthbound is my favourite game? Haha.

Sirus

awesome arrangements *thumbs up*
theres nothing to criticize them about  :P

random_goldfish

random_goldfish

jake3343

random_goldfish

random_goldfish

Ok...I have a new arrangement. 16 Melodies from Mother 3. Now, I spent a little on this and I want to know if the left hand part is too ridiculous and I'm prepared already on how to make it less ridiculous if it is, haha. I made a different ending because I don't like the original and afterall...I'm arranging...the end is just the original 8 melodies.