News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

[Wii] New Super Mario Bros Wii - Multiple Songs

Started by wiizombie, July 04, 2012, 08:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiizombie

Hi,
I am new to ninsheetmusic and I am desprate for piano sheet music!!!!!!
can somone please try one of these?
Volcano Overworld
world map 5 - Taken by WarioMan98
world map 1
world map 8
world map 9
Battle
Overworld 5 - Arranged by JDMEK5
Ghost house

thanks!!!!!

SlowPokemon

The song "battle" is actually a remix of the song "Hammer Bros." from the game Super Mario Bros. 3. So, you could check out that song on the main site and see if that's good for you.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 04, 2012, 10:08:13 AMThe song "battle" is actually a remix of the song "Hammer Bros." from the game Super Mario Bros. 3. So, you could check out that song on the main site and see if that's good for you.
Actually the New Super Mario Bros. Wii version has an extra little section after the main part.
It's actually in my half-completed files believe it or not. (Still have to double check and add bass)

I had actually finished the "Overworld 5" quite a while back. No, I didn't make it in finale so it's not an MUS.
(Although I really should get around to doing that...) Here's the MIDI and PDF anyways.*
(Sorry if it's a little hard.... *hesitant chuckle* ... If you need it simplified, let me know and I'll see what I can do)

*The above links have been rerouted to the simplified version of the song, because the original was too hard. Wiizombie isn't that bad at piano. :P)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

wiizombie

thanks could someone do one of the others? i dont think they are to hard to arrange.

wiizombie

hope u dont mind but could u simplify it?
i got this song from several other people and it was so stinkin hard!!!!!!

JDMEK5

You got it! Here you go!

And all this time has given me the time to make an mus... And I've simplified that Mus down as well. This is the one going through subs.

Overworld 5
MUS
MIDI
PDF

The original links have also been altered.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

wiizombie

thanks!!!!
i have a question: how did u cross out world 5 i want to know how to do that.
im going to cross out battle.

spitllama

Click "modify" on the top-right of your post, highlight the part, then click the button that looks like this: -S-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DonValentino

Ok... I'll take World 5. Anyways, wiizombie, thank wariopiano for asking me if I could make some of your requests.

wariopiano

No thanks necessary! I go around looking for good arrangers (I can play piano but cant arrange at all!) and ask them to help other people like warioman98!

wiizombie

JDMEK5

Sometimes plans change. Sometimes so dramatically that you find all your free time is gone.
Sometimes when an arranger accepts a request, plans change so that he/she doesn't have nearly the same amount of time to work on it than originally expected.
Sometimes of those sometimes, the schedule will get so whack-o, that the probability of getting it done in the near future plummets down to 0.5%. (Or something else really low)
If that happens, the arranger has not much choice but to resign from the assignment, leaving whatever unfinished work for the next person to take up the job.
It's not a good feeling when that happens, believe me.

It's okay to bump, but remember that sometimes seemingly simple projects can take longer than they seem they should.

P.S.
I didn't outdo myself there, did I?

My Arrangements

wariopiano

i was going to request volcano overworld but here someone requested it.
can someone please do it?