Main Menu

Parody Topic

Started by Mashi, July 02, 2012, 05:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Mashi can I please be Kyon
I like food.

Saria

^You do look a little like Kyon. Same facial expressions. Always looking bored. xD
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Kman96

I guess that would make me the equivalent to Haruhi. :3
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: Kman96 on January 06, 2013, 05:09:58 PMI guess that would make me the equivalent to Haruhi. :3
Your Avatar does not match your personal text.

Kman96

Quote from: SocialFox on January 06, 2013, 05:11:05 PMYour Avatar does not match your personal text.
oh. Thanks! Ill change it.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

that smile doesn't match your personal text

Yugi

I feel like a loner now that I have the only Bleach Avatar.

Kman96

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 06, 2013, 05:16:13 PMthat smile doesn't match your personal text
SHUT UP! >:(
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

And Kman. This is Kenpachi.

Saria

Quote from: Kman96 on January 06, 2013, 05:09:58 PMI guess that would make me the equivalent to Haruhi. :3
Mashi already made me Haruhi because of my energy, but I don't like Haruhiiiii. Yuki or Ryoko is awesome.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SuperFireKirby

I generally hate these things, but I'm too bored to stop myself. So I'll do one on the one anime I know perty well.

FULLMEATAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD

Edward Elrich is Ruto: Both are rational, down to Earth, and scientist nerds. Also, both are short. XD

Alfonse Elrich is Saria: Well Saria, like Alfonse, is the younger sibling of the person above Edward/Ruto. Both Alfonse and Saria are the hopeful type who are extremely devoted to the people the care about. And both have had there souls bound to suits of armor(I think).

ROY FUCKING MUSTANG is Kefka: Now Roy Mustang spends just about every other episode yelling at Ed. Kefka does not do this to Ruto, so in that way they're different. But Kefka, like Mustang, is somewhat arrogant and is always telling folks what's what, but it's usually for their own good and not just to be a jerk. Whether Kefka can summon fire with the snap of his fingers remains disputed.

Maes Hughes is Slow - Maes is Roy Mustang's BEST BUDDY and, as everyoneknows, Slow and Kefka ARE SOOPER DOOPER BESTEST FRIENDS. Also much like Maes, Slow always seems to be there, whether you like it or not. But he's constantly going out of his way to make sure everything is being awesome.

Winfrey Rockbell is ETFROXX - Winfrey is the major love interest of the show, and ETF seems to be the major love interest of NSM. With 2 husbands and 1 wife, she's well on her way to conquering the site through marital rights. They both are a force to be reckoned with, so don't mess with'em.

MAJOR FUCKING ALEX FUCKING LOUISE FUCKING ARMSTRONG is SFK - Well, both are sooper dooper sexy, and are prone to EXTREME RANDOM OUTBURSTS OF JOY, usually involving the removal of shirts, revealing our SEXY MUSCLES. JUST LOOK AT THESE MUSCLESSSSSS

General Olivia Armstrong is Roz - Okay, General Armstrong is fucking scary. You don't mess with this lady. Much is the same with Roz. If ETF is a force to be reckoned with, Roz is a GOD DAMN HURRICANE. You get on her bad side, she will fuck shit up with nothing but awesomeness and a flamethrower. Though Roz prolly doesn't have Olivia's sooper stern personality(methinks) and  unlike the relationship between Olivia and Alex Armstong, I do not believe Roz is my older sister(methinks)

Riza Hawkeye is Nebbles - Much like almost every other woman on NSM and in this series, both these females have a serious tendency to fuck shit up. Though I'm not sure how good Nebbles is with guns.

Jean Havoc is FSM - Both are the ultimate ladies men. ORRRRRR at least they are in their own minds. Not so much is the real world.

Garfiel is Dude - They're both gay. That's about all I got.

Fuhrer Bradely is JaMaHa- ALL HAIL OUR GLORIOUS LEADER. Both are responsible for the massacre of millions.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: Saria on January 06, 2013, 06:37:50 PMMashi already made me Haruhi because of my energy, but I don't like Haruhiiiii. Yuki or Ryoko is awesome.
I was referencing the fact that shadowkirby had self-proclaimed himself Kyon. In reality, I'm more like Kyon that shadowkirby, and he's more like Haruhi than me.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

I like Koizumi a lot for some reason. I think I'm most like Kyon though, not cool enough to be Koizumi.

And Saria, you do seem a bit like Haruhi, though I could easily see you as Asakura.

BTW, SFK, my brother loved FMA so he ordered the remake that you just parodied on Blu-ray for us to watch. Well, only the first half of the series. I haven't seen FMA, but since it's a remake I doubt I need to have seen it--do I?[/offtopic]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 06, 2013, 06:38:19 PMMAJOR FUCKING ALEX FUCKING LOUISE FUCKING ARMSTRONG is SFK - Well, both are sooper dooper sexy, and are prone to EXTREME RANDOM OUTBURSTS OF JOY, usually involving the removal of shirts, revealing our SEXY MUSCLES. JUST LOOK AT THESE MUSCLESSSSSS

In my Spot in the parody topic, you got this guy.

You are still the most powerful though.

Saria

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 06, 2013, 06:38:19 PMMAJOR FUCKING ALEX FUCKING LOUISE FUCKING ARMSTRONG is SFK - Well, both are sooper dooper sexy, and are prone to EXTREME RANDOM OUTBURSTS OF JOY, usually involving the removal of shirts, revealing our SEXY MUSCLES. JUST LOOK AT THESE MUSCLESSSSSS

You MMD again SFK. XDDDDD

I think Jubby is like Koizumi. When we met, he was always making this face: :3
And he is a very happy, happy manz.

Slow, you are kind of like Kyon too. You always seem bored. D: If I'm Haruhi, you'll be with me. =D Everybody knows Kyon ends up with Haruhi, otherwise Haruhi would destroy the world.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal