News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Parody Topic

Started by Mashi, July 02, 2012, 05:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Parody forum members to stuff!

I tried to keep descriptions interesting, but spoiler-free.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:

SOS Brigade:
Haruhi Suzumiya - Saria - Tenacious, exacting, and cute, Saria always tends to do her own thing, even if it requires taking others along for the ride.  Nevertheless, she still illustrates a caring disposition for her Brigade members, despite the troubles they may have to brave.
Kyon - Mashi - Kyon is boring and I'm boring I guess???
Yuki Nagato - Ruto - Although Ruto doesn't precisely fit the silent archetype, Ruto fits the rest of Yuki's characteristics quite nicely.  Being a genius, Ruto is often the one turned to for the answer to an enigmatic question (sort of like how I ask her random questions about science quite frequently!).  Being the most relaxed and scholarly in the group, Ruto often has to 'babysit' us as one of the most potent members.  And she doesn't permit us to buy alcohol, like omg.
Mikuru Asahina - Ham Ham - Saria's pet hamster.  idk
Itsuki Koizumi - Jub3r7 - With an amicable and jovial smile always on his countenance, Jub3r7 is perfect for the Role of Itsuki.  Despite the happy appearance, Itsuki, like Jub3r7, hides a latent mysteriousness that none of the Brigade members seem to be privy to (with the exception of perhaps Yuki).  He also illustrates his shrewdness and astuteness even in the most tense of scenarios and tends to remain calm despite what disasters or mysteries seem to be occurring. 

Data Integration Thought Entity People:
Ryoko Asakura - ETFROXX - Garrulous, cheerful, and optimistic, ETFROXX can put a smile on anyone's face!  Despite this appearance, it's better not to be on her bad side, lest one would like to meet with a petrifying fate.
Emiri Kimidori - Concerto - She appeared once in the show and then she was never seen again.  Where are you, Concerto???

Classmates:
Tsuruya - SuperFireKirby - Energetic, fun loving, and playful, SuperFireKirby is a stellar fit for Tsuruya!  Always trying to be a good friend and putting a smile on one's face is SuperFireKirby's mission every day.  There isn't anyone who could really dislike him!
Taniguchi - KefkaticFanatic - Somewhat arrogant, KefkaticFanatic, like Taniguchi, is also quite smart in a unique way.  He knows a slew of information about particular people (such as Haruhi) and other obscure facts, often letting his mind reflect on information based on analysis, rather than memorisation or 'matter-of-fact' knowledge.
Kunikida - SlowPokemon - Somewhat outspoken, SlowPokemon is the smart, rational person among the classmates.  He's kind and benign, but knows when to be assertive.
Computer Club President - drpamplemousse - He doesn't like Melancholy and leaves the discussion when we talk about it, so he has the geek person!!!

Other:
Kyon's Sister - jake - If jake is even your real name!!!
Shamisen - Amanojaku - Talking cats ftw.

Saria

Ghost Stories:

Satsuki: Mashi, a girl who cusses a lot.
Hajime: Mashi, a pervert.
Leo: Mashi, a Jewish nerd.
Momoko: Mashi, a girl who used to be a drug addict until she accepted Jesus.

... xD Just kidding.

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Mashi

[8:59:29 PM] Saria: mashiiiiiii
[8:59:33 PM] Saria: i posted in your topic
[8:59:37 PM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: sariaaaaaa
[8:59:40 PM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: Yaaaaaaaaay.
[8:59:48 PM] Saria: xDDDDD
[8:59:53 PM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
[8:59:56 PM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: A+++++++++
[9:00:20 PM] Saria: 9 PLUSSES

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

I highly approve of this topic.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

the_last_sheikah

I...I don't understand...This seems so simple and obvious...But I don't get it...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Mashi

It's just a topic in which we parody members of the forum with characters from shows, books, etc.
Also, we have an application for Mikuru!  Please PM me quickly with applications, because competition is high!

Saria

Cardcaptor Sakura

Sakura Kinomoto - Snowball- Sakura is an extremely energetic and cheerful character. She is very athletic.
Tomoyo Daidoji - Rozzy - Tomoyo is very mature for her age. She is kind, caring, sweet, highly intelligent, beautiful, meticulous, and very melodic.
Kero - Hansi - Kero has a particular fondness for cake, cookies, and chocolates.
Shaoran Li - Mashi - He was portrayed as somewhat of a loner at first. As the series progresses, Shaoran drops his rivalistic attitude and becomes a reliable ally and a beloved friend. He also opens up more to others.
Meiling Li - Me :> - She is very energetic and good at almost everything but is competitive at times. 

There are too many characters so I listed the main ones. I'll do more later. DX
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Mashi

Lombard - verm verm
Wargrave - MaestroUGC
Vera - Mashi
MacArthur - JaMaHa
Armstrong - Kman96
Blore - Bird
Brent - idk anyone on the forum thats heartless
Thomas Rogers - Jub3r7
Ethel Rogers - SlowPokemon - ONLY A SENSITIVE, OUTSPOKEN PERSON WOULD THINK ORIENT EXPRESS IS BETTER THAN AND THEN THERE WERE NONE.  And this is also makes a good excuse for filling in her spot since I don't know who to put here.
Marston - All the inactive TWGers.
Morris - Mr. Saturn

Explanations later, maybe, idk.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Toby

Waddle Bro

Toby

I'm extremely bored, reading every topic and posting for the heck of it.

Yugi

Gotei 13 Captains
Yamamato-Superfirekirby- Been here since the beginning, also has fire in his name.
Soifon-ETFROX- Female, can be rash and rude sometimes.
Gin Ichimaru-Bird-Manulipitive and sly, don't ever underestimate him.
Retsu Unohana-Bubbles7689- A friendly person who likes to help.
Sosuke Aizen-Kefka- The Mastermind behind it all.
Byakuya Kuchiki-SocialFox- Got this in a quiz, I also lack a heart.
Komamura-Concerto- Foxyness and complete disapparence.
Shunsui Kyoraku-Dude- Perverted and a fan of Japanese Culture
Kaname Tonsen-JAMAHA- Strong sense of Justice
Toshiro Hitsugaya-Saria-Youngest Member of NSM/Gotei 13
Kenpachi Zaraki-Kman96- Always the brutal wolf.
Mayuri Kurotuchsi-Mashi- Frivilious and INSANE.
Jushiro Ukitake-FSM- A kind person who suffers from sickness  :(

Kman96

Quote from: SocialFox on November 29, 2012, 12:42:19 AMKenpachi Zaraki-Kman96- Always the brutal wolf.
Ya know, I have no idea what you're talking about, but this makes sense!
Party Hard!
[close]