Main Menu

The Official FSM Blog

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 02, 2012, 05:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM's performances:

FSM-Reapr: Improvised Concert
[other songs retracted cuz major friend fuck-ups]

Cobraroll

What does FSM stand for, really? Are you taking the "FinSheetMusic" April Fool's joke further?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fingerz

Hahahaha! I was thinking the same thing! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 10, 2012, 12:43:21 PMWhat does FSM stand for, really? Are you taking the "FinSheetMusic" April Fool's joke further?
"We wanted to have the gayest band name in the world, but unfortunately Coldplay was already taken"

-Yusei Fudo

Lol seriously: The name was invented on last January. Only the band and Bespinben knows what it means. It's a secret to everybody.

Olimar12345

What is the point of this topic, anyway? We have twitter/youtube/facebook for things like this...so why here?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FSM-Reapr

Fingerz stole AGAIN what I had to say! Curse you!!!
We do a lot VGM and we mostly get the sheets from here. That's why I was thinking that you people want to hear that someone plays your sheets, and they're going to tell how did it go. But if you want, I'll quit making this blog and never gonna tell you how did it go.

fingerz

Ahahahaha! You're welcome! :P

No, please don't leave this! We all want to see your performances in the upcoming future, especially the people who you've decided to use one or more of their arrangements. :)

FSM-Reapr

I'll upload to YouTube any video footage, if I can. We're not allowed to film any material of the wedding or the reception for no quickly-explained reason. I'll upload the FSM's demo-CD, if I can manage to do that in some point.

Olimar12345

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 11, 2012, 02:36:27 AMFingerz stole AGAIN what I had to say! Curse you!!!
We do a lot VGM and we mostly get the sheets from here. That's why I was thinking that you people want to hear that someone plays your sheets, and they're going to tell how did it go. But if you want, I'll quit making this blog and never gonna tell you how did it go.
K just wondering. Your first page just seemed so dead, with the majority of posts being your own... And if you're using our sheets I'd sure like to hear some recordings!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Reapr I'm not sure how I would make the King Dedede arrangement a duet. There's a single voice per hand, so there's nothing really to split.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

I just think it's a bit hard for one pianist.(says the one who has played Primal Dialga =P)

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 11, 2012, 10:42:51 AMK just wondering. Your first page just seemed so dead, with the majority of posts being your own... And if you're using our sheets I'd sure like to hear some recordings!

This is a BLOG. Just letting you know.

Olimar12345

spitllama

I really don't see the issue Olimar. It's like "Reapr's performances!" but he's just a bit more detailed in saying how practicing went, etc. He's posted some links.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345