The Best Nintendo Game Series Poll?

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 01, 2012, 04:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What series is the best Nintendo Series?

Mario
The Legend of Zelda
Pokémon
Metroid
Kirby
Pikmin
Donkey Kong
Game & Watch
Fire Emblem
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
Paper Mario
Earthbound
Something else, leave a comment

MaestroUGC

It should just be broken down into franchises, anything with Mario (or Luigi) in the title is a "Mario" game, sub-series notwithstanding. Just like Metroid has the Prime Trilogy, far different from the original titles, but still a "Metroid" Game. Just because a game fall under a different series does not means it's not part of the total library for that franchise.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 02, 2012, 04:07:43 PMOlimar, you could always make your own poll with all of those listed if you'd like.
Yeah, but this is much more fun!  :J

Also I agree with Maestro.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

If you like Paper Mario better than the other Mario games, then vote for Mario, and say in a post "I like Paper Mario." It can't be pulled out if nothing else is.

LoZ, Pikmin, and Pokemon are tied. . . Pikmin? How'd that get up there? Not that it's bad, but. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 02, 2012, 04:05:32 PMIt just doesn't belong with these games.

Okay then, neither does Dr. Mario, Dr. Mario & Puzzle League, Dr. Mario 64, Dr. Mario Express, Golf, Luigi's Mansion, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, Mario & Wario, Mario Clash, Mario Golf, Mario Golf GB, Mario Golf: Advance Tour, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Mario Hoops 3-on-3, Mario is Missing!, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Mario Paint, Mario Party, Mario Party 2, Mario Party 3, Mario Party 4, Mario Party 5, Mario Party 6, Mario Party 7, Mario Party 8, Mario Party 9, Mario Party Advance, Mario Party DS, Mario Pinball Land, Mario Power Tennis, Mario Sports Mix, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Super Sluggers, Mario Superstar Baseball, Mario Tennis, Mario Tennis Open, Mario Tennis: Power Tour, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis, Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem, Mario's Cement Factory, Mario's Tennis, Mario's Time Machine, NES Open Tournament Golf, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Mario Strikers, Super Princess Peach, Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Tennis, Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3.

I know that that's sarcasm, but I agree.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Zunawe on July 02, 2012, 04:12:29 PMLoZ, Pikmin, and Pokemon are tied. . . Pikmin? How'd that get up there? Not that it's bad, but. . .

Pikmin is THE BEST game ever, and I'm pumped up for the 3rd!

Zunawe

Suddenly. . . Olimar forgives FSM. :)) (Just joking)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 02, 2012, 07:30:58 AMI voted for Kirby. Best series ever!
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 02, 2012, 04:16:15 PMPikmin is THE BEST game ever
:o
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 02, 2012, 04:13:28 PMI know that that's sarcasm, but I agree.
You keep contradicting yourself....
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Pikmin is the best game ever, but Kirby beats Pikmin in the long run. If you get what I mean.

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

FSM is the king of double posting.

Also, does FSM stand for FinSheetMusic? lol
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

By th way, I voted for Pikmin. I love my Mario Games, but Pikmin has far more replay value.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 02, 2012, 04:22:45 PMAlso, does FSM stand for FinSheetMusic? lol

That's funny 'cause I'm Finnish

Spyro

There must be a lot of Finnish people on this site.

Go Wisconsin!

Anyway, am I the only Fire Emblem fan?

FSM-Reapr

The stream of replys just keep on coming. Now to make this message worth reading for:

VOTE FOR KIRBY

Spyro

Can you edit the poll to allow us to vote for more than one?