News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Best Nintendo Game Series Poll?

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 01, 2012, 04:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What series is the best Nintendo Series?

Mario
The Legend of Zelda
Pokémon
Metroid
Kirby
Pikmin
Donkey Kong
Game & Watch
Fire Emblem
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
Paper Mario
Earthbound
Something else, leave a comment

FSM-Reapr

Vote for your favorite Nintendo game series!

Zunawe

Heh. Trying again, are you? hmmmmm. You say series, does that include spin-offs like Mario Kart or anything in a Pokemon generation that isn't the game it's based on? I would guess not, but I want to be sure.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

Lol, Pikmin's winning. XD Probably won't last long, though.

Also, you forgot EarthBound.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 01, 2012, 05:15:24 PMLol, Pikmin's winning. XD Probably won't last long, though.

Also, you forgot EarthBound.

Fixed.

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 01, 2012, 05:15:24 PMLol, Pikmin's winning. XD Probably won't last long, though.
Thank God we got here early, blueflower!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

Everyone is going to hate you for making them pick  :P

POKEMON IS THE BEST. EXCEPT SO IS EARTHBOUND. AND EVERYTHING ELSE.
also wait why is megaman on there
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FSM-Reapr

My bad. Failed big time. Mega Man is now replaced with Tetris.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Zunawe on July 01, 2012, 05:15:15 PMYou say series, does that include spin-offs like Mario Kart or anything in a Pokemon generation that isn't the game it's based on? I would guess not, but I want to be sure.

Doesn't include spin-offs, just the original series.

fabbemannen

If Super Smash Bros. was in the list I probably would have voted for it. But I find the Zelda-games to be so well-made, so my vote goes to the legend

Earthbound - Funniest and most original
Legend of Zelda - Epic
Super Smash Bros. - The most fun to play
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 02, 2012, 04:34:25 AMDoesn't include spin-offs, just the original series.
Why is Paper Mario there then?

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 02, 2012, 06:06:05 AMWhy is Paper Mario there then?

I knew that someone would ask that. Paper Mario is technically its own series. Sure, it involves Mario. But its concept is different from any other Mario game. There is three Paper Mario games, and the fourth is on its way. Paper Mario has no connection to the original Mario games because of its art-style, while spin-offs are based on usually the overworld of the original series.

fabbemannen

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 02, 2012, 06:37:53 AMI knew that someone would ask that. Paper Mario is technically its own series. Sure, it involves Mario. But its concept is different from any other Mario game. There is three Paper Mario games, and the fourth is on its way. Paper Mario has no connection to the original Mario games because of its art-style, while spin-offs are based on usually the overworld of the original series.
Super Mario RPG, Mario Party, Mario Kart, Mario Strikers, Mario Super Sluggers, Mario Tennis, Mario & Luigi, Luigi's Mansion, Peach-games etc.
Aren't all those all really different? Mario Tennis for the GB didn't even let you play as an Nintendo-character in the storymode

FSM-Reapr

They are different, but they still are based on the same overworld.

spitllama

Definitely voted Paper Mario. Woop woop. So much to do after beating the game, and so much replay value. Humor is spot on. Love dat series.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

I voted for Kirby. Best series ever! It was obvious, wasn't it...

<----------------------------------------

Spyro

Mario, it is definitely my favorite series.

Some other favorites of mine are Zelda, Pikmin, Super Smash Bros, and Fire Emblem, but I like a lot of the Nintendo series I've played.