News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Ninsheetmusic 3DS/DS Tournament Poll

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 01, 2012, 04:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In what 3DS/DS game should NSM have a tournament?

Mario Kart 7
4 (36.4%)
Pokemon Black & White
1 (9.1%)
Mario Tennis Open
0 (0%)
Kid Icarus: Uprising
3 (27.3%)
Everything's OK
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: July 05, 2012, 04:26:24 PM

FSM-Reapr

Vote for your favorite choice! Who knows, it might happen!

Zunawe

I'm looking for the thread right now, but we already have one of these.

EDIT: Ugh. I can't find it. Spyro made it, and I know it's somwhere. Next time it's posted in, if nobody else has found it, I'll post the link.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

It doesn't matter. It's easier to vote here, than look for the original.

Olimar12345

What he's saying is we don't need multiple threads for the same thing.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

I didn't know that there was another one. I got the picture.

fabbemannen

I don't own a DS nor any DS-games and the only one of those games in the list I have is MK7.

Spyro

Quote from: Zunawe on July 01, 2012, 04:39:28 PMI'm looking for the thread right now, but we already have one of these.

EDIT: Ugh. I can't find it. Spyro made it, and I know it's somwhere. Next time it's posted in, if nobody else has found it, I'll post the link.
Oh, are you talking about my Vote 2 Win?

If this is just choosing for a tournament game, than it is different. V2W is just a forum game where you vote for your favorite. This is more just choosing a game you want to play for a tournament, right?

Zunawe

AAaaaaahhhh. I misunderstood it then. No, I don't think we have a thread like this, so carry on.

(Thanks for pointing that out.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things