Previous topic - Next topic

[insert witty TWG pun here]

davy's TWG XXXV: File Island
2 (14.3%)
Kman96's TWG XXXV: Professor Layton
12 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Jub3r7

The goal I had set for myself when I started playing was that I would have to read all of the past TWG's on nsm and play three games before I hosted myself. XD

I did learn the basics of TWG through that, though.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Spyro

Quote from: Mashi on June 28, 2012, 10:33:07 AMAlso, Spyro, your game is still unbalanced.  Humans would just need to claim and lynch any counterclaimers or those who claimed Human even still.  And, as I stated before, I would rather see you play a few more games before hosting, to be honest.
Yeah I figured. That's why I don't get why I'm supposed to reveal the roles to everyone. It makes a much better game if you can claim your role when no one knows the roles.

davy

Quote from: Mashi on June 28, 2012, 10:33:07 AMI've only given your game a cursory view, frankly, but the alliance changes in your game are slightly different in that there are particular ways to determine whether an alliance change has been made.  The Yakuza and Zombie are different in that anyone (even a completely random Player) could become a Wolf and there would be no way of knowing.  Not to mention that the converted Player may not have even wanted to switch sides.  At least Players are given the choice in your game.
The only recommendation I have for your game is to have a cardflip of the Role at death of the Players so that Players don't need to guess which Digimons are remaining.

Card flipping is not a bad idea. However, I will think about what kind of impact it'd have on the game before I add in. Also, I don't think you have realised what jijimon's power means for the game. Also, players are not given any choice in my game, unless they know which player is jijimon, or vigi themselves.

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 28, 2012, 09:01:55 AMDavy, I feel as if your game is a little over complicated. I liked your other one more. You know, the one with the 2 worlds.

Just a question, have you read my game in the original sign-up topic for twg XXVI?

Anyway, my chrono cross game lost 4 host sign-ups in succesion (not counting the I want to be a princess host sign-ups because I lost that befor I even posted my game) and two of them were against way more complicated games than itself (Disability and SBURB) while the other two were against a manhunt (the end of zee waurld) and a basic game (black and white). I don't like manhunts, and I also prefer hosting more intricate games over basic games so I thought if I made a game that was of the same level as Disability girls and SBURB I had a greater chance of actually hosting (although the game looks more difficult than the other two, that's mainly because the post is so large. More than half of the roles will eventually not even appear in the game, and the digivolution system is mainly a problem for the host)..
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Kman96

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

To my dear friend, NSM,

What we witnessed in that small village of Ellivflow may have been one of the most intricate and curious cases the professor and I have ever been through. Although I never forget any of our adventures together, I'm sure that the professor and I will often look back on this case as one of our greatest.

It all began when the professor received a mysterious letter in the mail...

"Professor Layton, help! We have identified eleven rogue residents in our village and we know that three of them are confirmed criminals! However...we can't quite seem to tell which ones are the outlaws!

1.   Master Wolf – Don Paolo (seered Green)
2.   Wolf Painter– Jean Descole
3.   Wolf – Villager
4.   Miller – Stachenscarfen (is told he is a villager)
5.   Seer – Granny Riddleton
6.   Guardian – Barton (cannot guard self)
7.   Human – Villager
8.   Human – Villager
9.   Human – Villager
10.   Human – Villager
11.   Human – Villager
12.   Human – Villager

(NPC's: Layton, Luke, Chelmey, Flora

Items:
-Reviver Item: Only given out on night phase 2 & 4, must solve special puzzle distributed day phase 1 and 3. The reviver item will revive ONE player for the follwin day phase. The player may give his/her opinions and vote.

-  Psychic item (x2): One psychic item will be distributed to the first two players who correctly answer the puzzle distributed during the day phase. This item will tell how many wolves are left.

Both psychic items will be distributed randomly on night one ONLY. Items will be only usable the Night phase you receive them, so i suggest you use them when you can! You snooze you lose.)

Our village may be in serious danger, so we are in dire need of your help!

Sincerely, (and helplessly),
Mayor Paolo Paul"

So, unafraid of what may lie ahead, the Professor and I set out to help the village of Ellivflow...
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

Layton sounds fun, but too typical for me right now. I propose a manhunt, because those are always when I have the most fun. But someone else has to host.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

TWG XXXVI: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
The goal of the SOS brigade is to find something interesting like time-travelers, alien lifeforms, and espers!  ;D

1. Koizumi
2. Yuki
3. Mikuru

4. Kyon
5. Haruhi
6. Kyon's sister
7. Tsuruya
8. Asakura
9. Computer Society Officer Guy
10. Future Mikuru
11. Taniguchi
12. Kunikida

This is for next game, I'm planning on playing kman's game this time around.

SlowPokemon

Jub3r7

But I said it's for XXXVI!!!!!  :(

I want to have one more special game before the manhunt.

Spyro

Mashi

Has everyone posted his/her game?  I'll put up the poll at 9PM EST today if that's the case.

Kman96

it is unfortunate to tell you all that i should not host this game. i have irl things that need to be done, so i would not be able to be an attentive host. i am so sorry...because i really wanted to host this game, but unfortunately, i believe this is the right decision for me.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

I'll host for you if that game wins.... :o

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 30, 2012, 12:07:07 PMI'll host for you if that game wins.... :o

thank you, slow, but i want to host this game. i really would like to. some other time, i guess.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

OK I'M BACK IN. I CAN'T GIVE UP THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!

...but I need a  temporary co-host. I will be gone the week of the 15-21 for Boy scout camp, and if I can't be there to host, I need someone to be there in my stead. Slow, would you care to be my temporary co-host? I'll do all the work, I just need you there in case I can't be. Please please please???
Party Hard!
[close]