News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (900 Total) 10 New Sheets!

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 26, 2015, 08:59:31 PMLook up a song called Kalinka. If you look up a good version, it gets faster and faster as it goes along too.

And it also has a sweet change to major.

Olimar12345

Slowly getting back into this:

[SNES] - Super Mario World
-Koopa Kid Battle (Replacement) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Transcribing music box stuff is really hard for me, so this one took a while.

[PC] - Five Nights at Freddy's
-Freddy Fazbear's Theme (from Carmen) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

(mm.25-31 I added chords in the LH on the up beat of two. I don't hear them in the original(though their attack might be list in the reverb...), but it sounds weird without something there, at least in this piano rendition...)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 30, 2015, 04:35:26 PMTranscribing music box stuff is really hard for me, so this one took a while.

But the music box of the song sounds as dirty as it had mud inside or something, so this has a lot of merit tbh

Olimar12345

Found this and updated it:

[SNES] - Super Mario World
-Sub Castle (Replacement) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

New:

[PC] - Five Nights at Freddy's 2
-Puppet's Music Box (My Grandfather's Clock)

IP

Sebastian

Wow! This is beautiful! I love music box songs like this :)
I don't see a thing wrong!

Olimar12345

Updated this to include both of the puppet's music box tunes, "My Grandfather's Clock" and "Pop Goes The Weasel"

[PC] - Five Nights at Freddy's 2
-Puppet's Music Box [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]

Getting better at transcribing music box/bells ^^

Olimar12345

New:

[N64] - Banjo-Kazooie
-Spiral Mountain [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Finishing up this game, so I might be arranging more from it in the future.

(Oh hey, another music box/bells arrangement...)

[3DS] - Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven
-Secrecy [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Echo

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 24, 2015, 08:19:37 PMMaiden Heaven

That pun tho.

Looks good overall, think it's a bit fast though. I'd check measure numbers 9 and 10 too. I think in 9 there should an F# for the right hand, and for measure 10 I'd lower the left hand's G an octave, and then add a G natural to the right hand. So like, in another layer for the right hand I'd put dotted half notes for an F# and a G in those spots.

Olimar12345

^ I hear that now that you point it out. Funny, I notated it that second time in the LH. d: I also slowed it down a bit. Should be good now.

Olimar12345

New:

[3DS] - Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven
-Artemis [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]