News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (900 Total) 10 New Sheets!

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echo

Oh cool, I love Gold/Silver songs! Let me know if you need any help! Anyways, your first arrangement's called "Union Cave" and the second should be called "Ruins of Alph." You seem to have the right composer if I checked correctly.

You can check track names and composer credits here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pokemon-heartgold-pokemon/id796790051
http://vgmdb.net/album/15237

On the iTunes page, GB Player music is from 172 onwards, while on VGMDB you should scroll down to Disc 3.

Olimar12345

Thanks for the help, Echo. Yeah, I'm using an unofficial ost at the moment, so these links really help.

Both game's soundtracks for $9.99... that's not a bad deal. Hm...

Edit: Here are the updated links:

[GB] - Pokemon Gold/Silver Versions
-Union Cave [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Ruins of Alph [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Here's a quick one:

[NES] - Super Mario Bros. 2
-Character Select [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Excellent. You really have a fondness for Super Mario Bros. 2, huh?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

It's my favorite of the first three. Played it all the time as a kid.

FireArrow

I should try and learn from this song, that sequence at measure 20 is godly.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Another:

[NES] - Super Mario Bros. 2
-Title Theme [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Triple post, I am going to bed now.

[N64] - Paper Mario
-Detective Mario [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Another new Pikmin arrangement:

[GCN] - Pikmin
-Finding of Parts/Finding Lost Pieces [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

More to come!

Olimar12345

Not the best piece to adapt for the piano, but I thought it'd be good to replace that old one on the site with something d:

[GCN] - Pikmin
-The Forest Naval [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

BTW, this sounds cooler when played on an acoustic piano. You get to hear the overtones ring and stuffs.