News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Black 2/White 2 - "Battle! Rival"

Started by MoboMoga, June 21, 2012, 03:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoboMoga

Completed by insaneintherain

Pokemon Black / White 2 - Battle! Rival (Not-official) - fulfilled

fingerz

Yeah, it's official. Though, GameFreak is making it harder for us to arrange their music whith all these interesting rythms and multiple techno instruments. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

Is this legit? this sounds so.........boring and unexciting.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Clanker37

Is it just me, or is Game Freak not putting as much effort into their Rival Battle music anymore?

MoboMoga

i think it just has a different tone to it, not unexciting or anything..it's just different form how we heard it for the past generations.

insaneintherain

I don't like the road Nintendo is going down with Pokémon these days...

MoboMoga

Quote from: insaneintherain on June 23, 2012, 09:04:07 AMI don't like the road Nintendo is going down with Pokémon these days...

i liked 4th gen tho...with diamond pearl and platinum...and the music was very jazzy; i liked it.

insaneintherain

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 23, 2012, 11:39:51 AMi liked 4th gen tho...with diamond pearl and platinum...and the music was very jazzy; i liked it.
Can't disagree with that! :) 5th gen onwards went downhill.

Bespinben

Quote from: insaneintherain on June 23, 2012, 12:04:23 PMCan't disagree with that! :) 5th gen onwards went downhill.

Lol, not too long ago, people were ranting that 4th gen sucked, and not too long before that, people were saying 3rd gen sucked. The games always sweeten with time.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Clanker37

Quote from: Bespinben on June 23, 2012, 01:03:58 PMLol, not too long ago, people were ranting that 4th gen sucked, and not too long before that, people were saying 3rd gen sucked. The games always sweeten with time.
Yeah I agree. It's because people can't deal with immediate change. They need a few days/weeks/years to realise the benefits of change and get comfortable with it.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Clanker37 on June 22, 2012, 11:16:35 PMIs it just me, or is Game Freak not putting as much effort into their Rival Battle music anymore?
Maybe. I think the DPPt and BW rival battle themes were fitting for the characters.

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 23, 2012, 08:33:52 AMi think it just has a different tone to it, not unexciting or anything..it's just different form how we heard it for the past generations.
It's certainly not a good kind of different.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

insaneintherain

xP I'll attempt to take this request, since all we're doing is just discussing it ;D

Bespinben

It's not that it's a bad composition, it's just that, like Shado alluded to, it's not fitting. It sounds more like an Encounter theme rather than a Battle! theme.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

MoboMoga

Quote from: insaneintherain on June 23, 2012, 08:51:15 PMxP I'll attempt to take this request, since all we're doing is just discussing it ;D

alrite thnx!
Quote from: Bespinben on June 23, 2012, 08:54:49 PMIt's not that it's a bad composition, it's just that, like Shado alluded to, it's not fitting. It sounds more like an Encounter theme rather than a Battle! theme.
very true, very true.

insaneintherain

You know, after listening to this over and over again transcribing it, I'm actually developing a taste for it xD