News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIV: Minecraft

Started by the_last_sheikah, June 15, 2012, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: Spyro on June 18, 2012, 03:52:47 PMWhat's this "safety" thing?
If you safety, it simply means that you do not know who to vote for/don't have any suspicions strong enough to place a normal vote, so a Safety is the solution when one puts a vote on someone who doesn't have a vote on him/her yet. It's just meant to avoid getting a phantom.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

jake3343

I think a vote for Maestro might be best, but I don't think I'm going to vote for him until I get a chance to talk to him.

the_last_sheikah

Unless you guys don't want a player analysis, send me the PMs and chat logs for this game, I know I don't have all of them, and I would like to see them.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

jake3343

Greg

jake3343

ugh. I am really torn about whom to vote for. I am very suspicious of both Maestro and Blueflower, but I don't think they could be wolves together. I'm pretty one of them is a wolf and the other one isn't, but I every time I think I've figured out which one is a human, I second guess myself and change my opinion. I guess my gut is saying that Maestro is a wolf, but most other people seem to think that it's blueflower.

I guess I'll decide to vote for blueflower. Sorry if I'm wrong, blue!

Zunawe

Blueflower

I feel like he's as good a candidate as anybody right now.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

jake3343

Dude what are you doing online but not in the chat?

Dude

Sorry, had to take a shower, brt

the_last_sheikah

TWG XXXIV: Minecraft

Wolves:
Herobrine: Wolf Painter
Creeper: Wolf, just a normal wolf.
Zombie: Infective wolf, may turn any player into a wolf upon lynching, that player is now on the wolf team and seered red.

Humans:
Steve: Immune to griefing
Iron Golem: Guardian
Librarian: Seer
Priest: Psychic
Farmer: Human
Butcher: Miller
Blacksmith: Miller

Items: (Items will be randomly distributed on the first night after the role PMs are sent)
Diamond armor: guards you from 1 wolfing or 1 griefing
TNT block: grief 1 player
Red Rose: guards you from 1 wolfing

1.MaestroUGC
2.K-NiGhT
3.Kman96
4.shadowkirby
5.Dude
6.davy
7.Spyro
8.gzgregory
9.blueflower999
10.Mashi
11.Zunawe  P
12.jake3343

Day 1 is over.   Blueflower999 was Lynched!

It is now Night 2.  Night 2 ends Tuesday, June 19, 2012, at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST/7PM AST

Zunawe was awarded a phantom for post deletion/editing.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

jake3343

Plan for tonight: Guard should be on me to make sure the wolves don't try to kill me again. Also, I'll be seering MaestroUGC tonight because I still think he might be a wolf. Everyone else can do nothing I guess.

Spyro

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 18, 2012, 03:56:58 PMIf you safety, it simply means that you do not know who to vote for/don't have any suspicions strong enough to place a normal vote, so a Safety is the solution when one puts a vote on someone who doesn't have a vote on him/her yet. It's just meant to avoid getting a phantom.
Hm. I've never heard of that. I've heard of No Lynches though.

What's a phantom?

And what role was blueflower anyway? All I see is his name crossed out. 

the_last_sheikah

You get a Phantom for not voting during the day phase or breaking a rule.  It is worth .01 of a vote, 3 Phantoms = death and 1 game ban.

Roles are not revealed when a player dies.

Most of this is in the rules, so I would advise you to look over them.

Spyro

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on June 19, 2012, 05:46:39 AMYou get a Phantom for not voting during the day phase or breaking a rule.  It is worth .01 of a vote, 3 Phantoms = death and 1 game ban.

Roles are not revealed when a player dies.

Most of this is in the rules, so I would advise you to look over them.
OK, thanks.