News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

TWG XXXIV: Minecraft

Started by the_last_sheikah, June 15, 2012, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

I'm new to the game, and I forgot about that. I didn't memorize the rules, and I apologize for deleting my post. When I was told to retract my vote I thought it would be easier to just delete the post.

All that was on the post was the name "Mashi" in bold. The vote no longer stands.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Spyro

Vote:blueflower

Besides guys, if Jake is wrong, it won't be a big deal, then we can just narrow it down again.

K-NiGhT

Of course it would be a big deal. We could possibbly be one step closer to losing because we lost another human. Why wouldn't you think it's a big deal, Spyro?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

jake3343

He's just saying that if we lynch wrong today, the game won't be over. I guess you could argue that lynching wrong is a big deal, but I don't think he was trying to say that is doesn't matter if we lynch wrong, only reassuring that we can still win if we do.

Kman96

Quote from: jake3343 on June 18, 2012, 11:38:52 AMHe's just saying that if we lynch wrong today, the game won't be over. I guess you could argue that lynching wrong is a big deal, but I don't think he was trying to say that is doesn't matter if we lynch wrong, only reassuring that we can still win if we do.

it ALWAYS matters when you lynch wrong. you lose another player that would help sort out the wolves, and the only thing a wrong lynching helps is a wolf victory. all the wolves should be shaking their heads.

...now i'm getting a pretty good idea of who the wolves might be...
Party Hard!
[close]

jake3343

Did I ever say it wasn't a big deal? I just said that I thought k-night was misinterpreting what Spyro meant.

Also, in case you didn't know, I'm the confirmed seer. Everyone has had a chance to counterclaim me and no one has. Saying that I am a wolf only makes you look like a fool.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: jake3343 on June 18, 2012, 01:10:21 PMDid I ever say it wasn't a big deal? I just said that I thought k-night was misinterpreting what Spyro meant.

Also, in case you didn't know, I'm the confirmed seer. Everyone has had a chance to counterclaim me and no one has. Saying that I am a wolf only makes you look like a wolf.
Fixed so it's less mean. And I don't think Kman ever accused you of being a wolf, jake.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

jake3343

Well, he voted for me, so I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm a wolf.

Also, I'm still not entirely sure if blueflower is the person to lynch. Due to a calender-checking mishap, I actually thought day ended last night, and my post saying to lynch blueflower was supposed to be somewhat final. But I'm glad that we have an extra day to discuss, because it gives more of a chance for blueflower to defend himself, which he has done.

I'm becoming increasingly more suspicious of Maestro. Discuss.

MaestroUGC

Woah, where did this come from?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

jake3343

sounds like it's #twgnsm time!

MaestroUGC

I'll be back later, work and what not.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

jake3343

davy

I'd like to, but it's 23:25 in my time zone, and I have to go to school tomorrow, so I can't.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Nearly forgot to vote.

Safety on davy
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Spyro

Quote from: davy on June 18, 2012, 02:37:46 PMNearly forgot to vote.

Safety on davy
What's this "safety" thing?