TWG XXXIV: Minecraft

Started by the_last_sheikah, June 15, 2012, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

The wolves could just wait until there are 8 of us left and then infect a player. That wouldn't be good. :/
Bulbear! Blueflower999

jake3343

They can't infect a player whenever they want. The zombie has to be lynched.

Kman96

Quote from: jake3343 on June 15, 2012, 12:44:42 PMThe only real way to have a "confirmed" player in this game would be to have someone claim a role and have no one else counter claim it, but even that begins to stop working later in the game because a wolf would claim a blue role if he knows that the real person is dead.

We'll have to be extra careful with our lynchings considering that there are essentially four wolves (including the person who will become infected).

Hahaha! That's my job! ;D only as a wolf, though...

However I'm not a wolf this game, and no wolf=no responsibility! Perfect role for this game :)

Also, I never understood this, what dies the psychic do??
Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

No wolf = kill the right people = responsibility

Psychic knows how many wolves are left alive.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

jake3343

Is there a twg channel in the chat? I can't seem to find it.

Mashi

/server irc.nfnet.org
/join #NSMTWG

Mashi

Everyone should join this instant!

jake3343

Mashi

Is it announced when a Player is infected?

jake3343

Please say yes. This game is quite wolf-sided as it is. The humans have to lynch four wolves in five phases, and we have no way of forming an alliance until we are sure the zombie is dead. Also, seers are pretty useless because there is a wolf painter AND two millers. A red seer tonight is still only 60% accurate (unless paintings happen before seerings, in which case it is even lower), and by night 2, a red seering vs. a green seering will mean next to nothing.

If we don't when someone as been infected, there's no way for any blues to communicate findings to anyone else without putting themselves in serious danger. I doubt the humans will be able to lynch four wolves with room for only one error without having any help from multiple blues working together.

Greg

Here's a boring activity post.

K-NiGhT

Good. I haven't missed anything.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

the_last_sheikah

TWG XXXIV: Minecraft

Wolves:
Herobrine: Wolf Painter
Creeper: Wolf, just a normal wolf.
Zombie: Infective wolf, may turn any player into a wolf upon lynching, that player is now on the wolf team and seered red.

Humans:
Steve: Immune to griefing
Iron Golem: Guardian
Librarian: Seer
Priest: Psychic
Farmer: Human
Butcher: Miller
Blacksmith: Miller

Items: (Items will be randomly distributed on the first night after the role PMs are sent)
Diamond armor: guards you from 1 wolfing or 1 griefing
TNT block: grief 1 player
Red Rose: guards you from 1 wolfing

1.MaestroUGC
2.K-NiGhT
3.Kman96
4.shadowkirby
5.Dude
6.davy
7.Spyro
8.gzgregory
9.blueflower999
10.Mashi
11.Zunawe
12.jake3343

Night 1 is over.  Jake3343 was saved from wolfing by his Red Rose!

It is now Day 1.  Day 1 ends Monday, June 18, 2012, at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST/7PM AST

Steve awoke to a strange murmur outside the next morning.
   "I'd call it more of a clamor, but whatever."
   In the square, the NPCs were in a panic.
   "How many were there?"
   "What did they look like?"
   "Do you still want your chainsaw back?"
   Steve walked up to one of them and asked what happened.  "Hey, what happened here?"
   "This man was attacked last night.  By werewolves!" said a villager.
   "They weren't werewolves you nut!  He was attacked by a group of mobs who invaded the village."
   The boy who was attacked, Jake3343, told the town that he survived because of the red rose he held.  But the town was nervous.  Knowing there was only one solution, Steve stepped forward.
   "Alright everyone!"  he said affirmatively, "We need to stop these attackers now before the whole town is gone.  I say we find these mobs, and slay them before it's too late!"
   And so the hunt began, and Steve's tale, continued to unfold.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

jake3343

Dearest Mashi, why did you so try to kill me?

jake3343

also EVERYONE SHOULD GET IN THE CHAT AND POST MORE AND STUFF.