TWG XXXIV: Minecraft

Started by the_last_sheikah, June 15, 2012, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Everyone please remember to forward all PMs to me.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on June 17, 2012, 01:24:28 PMEveryone please remember to forward all TWG related PMs to me.
I don't think you want ALL our PMs.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

jake3343

zunawe I see you online

Get in the chat

Zunawe

Just tried both of them. You weren't there. PM me next time, I'll see it faster. I was busy with something else.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Mashi

shadowkirby, you can't safety on a Player when he/she has a vote on himself/herself.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

blueflower999

Mashi because bandwagonning is fun!

But, with all seriousness, this'll change if anyone else does something I find suspicious. A red Seering shouldn't be too incriminatory in this game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

But what else can we go on?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Mashi. Cuz he's the Please.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

jake3343

Guys, stop bandwagoning. That never leads to human victory. People should start trying to come up with their own suspicions instead of just latching on to the suspicions of others!

vote staying on zunawe FOR NOW. very likely to change

ninga'd by knight. GUYS STOP VOTING FOR MASHI.

EFitTrainr

Removing my vote. Safety on jake3343
I like food.

jake3343

Also, we would have better suspicions if everyone claimed to me. Right now. Even if you are a human with no item, claim to me.