TWG XXXIV: Minecraft

Started by the_last_sheikah, June 15, 2012, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

You also must remember that there are two millers. Mashi could be a good asset to the human team, but also could be very dangerous. He's very good at avoiding suspicion. Any game with Mashi is very dangerous.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

By the way, I think that the Blues should claim to jake now.  We have the other option to have none of the Blues claim to him (in the scenario that jake becomes infected), but there's always the chance that the Wolves will infect someone random or that they infect jake and he seered a Blue by that point.  Therefore, it's in our best interest for the Blues to claim to jake because it would make his prospects of seering a Red or Green improved.  Furthermore, until the Zombie is lynched, the alliance will have fewer people to suspect, since they know 3 other confirmed Humans, which will make it much easier to single out Wolves.

By the way, those with the TNT Block and Diamond Armour should claim to jake as well.

Discuss.

the_last_sheikah

There have been many questions on this game, I shall answer them now.
Yes, when a player becomes infected, the infection is announced.
After a bit of thought, I have altered the painting rule so the painting goes into effect before the seering.  The painting will still remain for the whole game though.

Sorry for any confusion, please enjoy the rest of the game.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jub3r7

Nakah claimed to me, he's the super wolf!!!!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

omg thx jubert ilu
Nakah

And thanks for the clarification, the_last_sheikah!

blueflower999

Thanks, Sheikah! That makes this game a lot more fair.

With that clarification, I agree that the blues and those with Diamond Armor and TNT should claim to Jake. I presume that the person with Diamond Armor should claim so he doesn't get vigi'd, correct? If so, then that's a good plan. And, if the infection is announced, does that mean that the alliance will be disbanded after the infection, or not?

In terms of suspicions, I think that Jake and Mashi both have good points, and I agree with both of them. However, I think we can do better than just to suspect Mashi right off the bat. In other words, I think we can find a better suspicion with more analysis. So I'm holding off on voting for now.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

Quote from: Mashi on June 17, 2012, 08:43:34 AMAnd Night 1 is always before Day 1 here, Spyro.
OK, gotcha.

MaestroUGC

Mashi being seer'd red is a little coincidental, but if I've learned anything during these past few games, it's that it is entirely possible to find a wolf right off the bat.

However, I think that Mashi might be a Miller, if he was a wolf, he'd know better to paint himself to avoid suspicion immediately.

To counter that, Mashi might also be banking on being seer'd first, and to make himself look like a miller he'd build a case for his humanity, building trust amongst the players, thereby avoiding suspicion.

I need a bit more data than finger pointing.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

jake3343

I think it's more likely that Mashi is a miller than a wolf now. At least my big accusation caused discussion!

Anyway, sure, everyone can claim to me. If I'm going to be the alliance leader, than the guardian should probably protect me too. Personally, I've afraid that I might become infected, but I guess we'll just have to hope that I don't. I am the most obvious target for infection so it is likely that the wolves will not choose me. Of course, now that I say that, they probably will. Except now that I say that, they probably won't. I guess it will just be a surprise!

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on June 17, 2012, 10:40:56 AMAfter a bit of thought, I have altered the painting rule so the painting goes into effect before the seering.  The painting will still remain for the whole game though.
Sorry for misinforming you! Apparently I have been thinking about paintings differently than everyone else. I think painting mechanics should be explained before the start of each game from now on.

I'll change my vote to Zunawe for now.

Mashi

Guys, we're having a TWG festival in #TWGNSM!  The first 3 person to join will become ops for a day!
And someone counterclaimed Psychic to jake if that's of any interest.  Not sure about why any of you would want to discuss that though.
So be in the chat by 8PM EST to discuss!!!

Mashi

The rest of the Blues and Item holders should claim if they haven't already, by the way.

MaestroUGC

You guys have a great way of scheduling these things while I'm at work.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

You could still come right now!

jake3343

party at #nsmtwg at 8.

Be there.

jake3343

THE CHANNEL IS #TWGNSM

NOT #NSMTWG

I think. Just go to the chat.