News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XXXIV: Minecraft

Started by the_last_sheikah, June 15, 2012, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

okay vigi him
i dont want a deadweight person on the team, even if we lose because of his/her death
not to mention that if hes a wolf, i refuse to permit for the possibility of his winning due to ambivalence on our part

TWG isn't supposed to be played this way.  "Don't lynch me, because it's possible that you will lose!" isn't going to cut it.  If you don't learn to play differently, you're going to die every game.  And it won't be the fault of the other Players, but the one who adamantly refuses to change.

Kman96

The only reason I would be deadweight is because no one believes a word I say! I made it clear in the first game I played: as a hum,, I tell the truth and nothing bvut. As a wolf, I lie my ass off. I told you all that you were wrong in your accusations of me being a zombie/wolf, and now that maestro was shown to be the zombie, you all were surprised to find out you were wrong in your accusations of me as a zombie! If I wasn't painted, then I'm the blacksmith! Why should I play if no one will take into account as to what I say just because the wolves have convinced the humans that I'm against them?

You humans are brainwashed. But its already out of my hands.

I hate being a human.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

The reason you're deadweight is because you haven't said anything in the first place.  The only input that comes to my mind is that you accused jake of being a Wolf and responded to your red Seering that you were Human.  It's not that people don't believe you, it's just that you haven't offered anything to be believed.

Kman96

But I'm not done playing yet. There is still a lot for us humans to do.  With three wolves left (including the semi-zombie?), if the infected is true to the humans, they should come forward.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Whom do you believe the Wolves are?

Kman96

Well after my suspicion of jake went away, I was at a loss. But then davy did something kinda suspicious, but I forgot what it was, so ill look at that later, because of inadequate internet surfing abilities in the airport.

Then I have you, Mashi. You seemed quite human at first, but then I was all hyped up on jake being a wolf. Lately you've just seemed very suspicious to me, what with you negativity towards losing a human; if I were to know we were losing a human- active or not, losing a human is one step to losing and I don't want our team to lose. That's not the only thing I'm finding suspicious of you, so ill post something updated at the next airport if possible (I'm coming home. Mashi I don't wanna be right. Please prove to me that you are human, and I will take back my suspicions of you.

That's all I have for now. More later at the next airport.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

You've given no evidence towards your humanity aside from alleging it.  I don't think that you seem to grasp what's wrong with simply claiming Human.

If you're a Human, you'll always tell the truth, so you claim that you're Human.
If you're a Wolf, you'll tell a lie, so you claim that you're Human.
With this evidence, claiming Human is not evidence of anyone's humanity.

Furthermore, I don't know whether vigi-ing you will kill a Human.  The way I see it, you're either a Wolf and vigi-ing you will bring the Humans one step closer to victory or a Human who should hopefully take the vigi as a wake up call to change Human performance style.  Not to mention that Humans accuse Humans too.  Being wrong about a suspicion doesn't make someone a Wolf.  Saying that you won't be suspicious of me if I'm not suspicious of you isn't proof of anything and is irrational.

Mashi

So I sent everyone a PM saying something along the lines of "Hi, we infected you! :D".  Based on these PMs, I'm beginning to think that Kman96 and jake are the remaining Wolves (I never sent one to Kman96 because I suspected him of being a Wolf and never sent one to jake because I told him about the plan prior to the Infection taking place). 

Zunawe:
Quote from: Zunawe on June 24, 2012, 09:06:27 PM*bangs face on keyboard* The wolves deserve to win this game now. Geez, you are so sneaky. Also, I haven't received a PM from sheikah yet, so until then I'm a human. I wonder if maestro infected somebody else. That would so ruin your plans.

Spyro:
Quote from: Spyro on June 25, 2012, 06:52:17 AMSo, you're going to convert me and some others I guess, and win when you get enough?

OK. I can see it working. But there are still some factors to consider.

davy:
Quote from: davy on June 25, 2012, 11:06:42 AMWhy should I Mashi, eighter you're joking (which I think is true, because discussing the infection of Maestro with him before the infection itself will be considered cheating), or you've revealled that you've been infected to a human, which I don't think is very likely.

I respond something like "I'm not infected; you are!"

Quote from: davy on June 25, 2012, 11:18:46 AMI am not infected.

When Maestro was alive, he was a wolf and you were a human. At that moment, it would be working against your team if you discussed the infection with Maestro, and it would be dead-living talk if you discussed it after Maestro died.

ALSO: SEND ALL YOUR MESSAGES TO SHEIKAH!

My response is quoted below:

Quote from: davy on June 25, 2012, 11:24:09 AM
QuoteOkay, the Wolves are K-NiGhT, MaestroUGC, and me.
MaestroUGC infected you, so you are now a Wolf.

Understand???
Sheikah, can you clarify to me that I was infected, I think I should have recieved a message from you saying that I had been infected.

So Mashi, if you are indeed a wolf, what were those awsome infection strategies that you were going to send me?

shadowkirby:
[12:35:59 AM] shadowkirby: Wait
[12:36:01 AM] shadowkirby: What
[12:36:15 AM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: Hi.
[12:36:31 AM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: Wait, what, for what???
[12:36:32 AM] shadowkirby: What was that PM about?
[12:36:40 AM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: Infection.
[12:36:52 AM] shadowkirby: OH
[12:36:54 AM] shadowkirby: OK
[12:36:56 AM] shadowkirby: ]:)
[12:36:57 AM] shadowkirby: FUNFUNFUN
[12:37:02 AM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: ya
[12:37:35 AM] shadowkirby: Which means
[12:37:46 AM] shadowkirby: You've kind of forced me to come back.
[12:37:48 AM] shadowkirby: Dammit.
[12:38:18 AM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: Hahaha.
[12:38:19 AM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: Yaaay.
[12:40:48 AM] shadowkirby: Who was the first wolf
[12:40:58 AM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: First Wolf?
[12:41:02 AM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: What do you mean?
[12:41:04 AM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: First to die?
[12:41:08 AM] Daniel Bilal Bhatti: K-NiGhT.
[12:41:28 AM] shadowkirby: ah.

Mashi

Oh, for davy's PM, I sent him another PM saying "davyyy respooond" prior to his first PM, hence why he stated "Why should I Mashi".  jake can verify.

the_last_sheikah

TWG XXXIV: Minecraft

Wolves:
Herobrine: Wolf Painter
Creeper: Wolf, just a normal wolf.
Zombie: Infective wolf, may turn any player into a wolf upon lynching, that player is now on the wolf team and seered red.

Humans:
Steve: Immune to griefing
Iron Golem: Guardian
Librarian: Seer
Priest: Psychic
Farmer: Human
Butcher: Miller
Blacksmith: Miller

Items: (Items will be randomly distributed on the first night after the role PMs are sent)
Diamond armor: guards you from 1 wolfing or 1 griefing
TNT block: grief 1 player
Red Rose: guards you from 1 wolfing

1.MaestroUGC
2.K-NiGhT
3.Kman96
4.shadowkirby
5.Dude
6.davy
7.Spyro  P
8.gzgregory
9.blueflower999
10.Mashi
11.Zunawe  P
12.jake3343

Night 4 is over.   shadowkirby was wolfed!

It is now Day 4.  Day 4 ends Wednesday, June 27, 2012, at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST/7PM AST
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

jake3343

Today's lynching is really really important. If we mislynch today, we'll probably lose, considering the fact that there are most likely two wolves left, and next day phase there will only be 3-4 people (depending on if we decide to vigi anyone).

So we need to determine the wolf who has been a wolf this whole game, AND the person who was infected. The original wolf is most likely either kman or davy. Out of those two, I'd say I'm leaning more towards davy because his reactions to Mashi's test seemed really off. He was reluctant to even partake in talking to Mashi, as if he didn't want to be caught. I'm still quite suspicious of kman though. As for the infected, it could really be anybody, though the most likely candidates are obviously me, Mashi, kman, davy, and I guess shadow kirby until he was wolfed (I also seer'd him blue, so he's not infected either way). Zunawe and Spyro seemed pretty sincere in their replies to Mashi, so I think that it's safe to assume that they're still human. I think the obvious choice would be to infect either Mashi or me, but I actually wouldn't be surprised if the wolves infect kman or davy (whichever one wasn't already the wolf). Everyone would be too focused on analyzing Mashi and my posts to find which one is infected and would ignore the other players, maybe? I'll have to see more posts from everyone.

Also everyone should get in the chat tomorrow and Wednesday for discussion!

spitllama

Interrupting TWG to say I'm running out of popcorn. This game is so convoluted and entertaining to watch! :D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

you arent playing spitllama you shouldnt be posting!!!!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Spyro

davy

Quote from: jake3343 on June 25, 2012, 09:00:11 PMThe original wolf is most likely either kman or davy. Out of those two, I'd say I'm leaning more towards davy because his reactions to Mashi's test seemed really off. He was reluctant to even partake in talking to Mashi, as if he didn't want to be caught. I'm still quite suspicious of kman though.

The following message was sent to me:
Quote from: Mashi on June 24, 2012, 08:19:17 PMHi, I'm the remaining Wolf and Maestro and I came up with the ingenious Zombie infection plan.
B)

I'll PM you with a few strategies I have to win the game later.

When I read it, I thought Mashi meant: I'm the player that has become infected and is now a wolf, instead of: I'm the player that was a wolf all along (remember, English is not my first language). I was kind of sure that Sheikah would have PM'd me that I had become infected, so I did not respond. Another reason why I allready thought that the message was a joke was because I thought Mashi would be cheating, as explained in my response to his message. Also when he sent me: respooond, I knew for sure that he wasn't a wolf, because if he was a wolf, he would have sent me the few strategies, rather than making such a post, so I knew it was eighter a mass PM or a joke, and I believed it was the former.

Spyro and Zunawe seem the most likely humans to me. The original wolf has to be Kman, because I know I am a human. Also, Kman has been working against the alliance quite a lot. I think he was playing so Zombie-y, to make Jake waste his TNT on him, while he'll still lynch the zombie (which actually happened).

I doubt that the wolves would infect a player who is allready suspicious (Kman and I) or one that is inexperienced (Spyro and Zunawe). The infected player has to be eighter Mashi or Jake. Jake seems a very logical player to become infected, because he had the two remaining items, or at least, I think he had (can you clarify that you had them?). However, Mashi has much more experience than Jake, plus he could use that mass PM to find his partner. There is a chance that Mashi was actually infected, but that he did not know who his partner was. So he sent a mass PM to all the players to find his partner. Note that he didn't post a message recieved from Kman. Mashi own explanation is: 'I suspected him of being a Wolf', but my explanation is that he actually recieved a message from Kman in which he says that he was the original wolf. Also, note that both of them were arguing all night phase, while so far, Mashi haven't contributed so much (except for the first day phase in which he would be lynched if he didn't defend himself), so I think they did that to make us believe that they are actually not on the same team, while the actually are.

So yeah, I think Kman is the original wolf and eighter Mashi or Jake has become infected. At the moment, I think Jake is the most likely infection target.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game