News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIV: Minecraft

Started by the_last_sheikah, June 15, 2012, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3343

Sorry kman, I know you want us all to lynch you, but it's not going to happen. Instead, I'm going to vigi you night 4.

To make everything clear to everyone: kman is the zombie. Vera has been thinking this all game. Also, night 2 (NOT night 3), when I said I was going to seer maestro, I actually seered kman. The wolves thought I was going to seer maestro so they probably painted him, and I could get a more accurate result on kman. He was red.

So kman is pretty likely a wolf, and now that he's crying for everyone to lynch him, he's probably the zombie. If we lynch him, he'll infect somebody and cause all sorts of trouble. However, if we vigi him, he doesn't infect anyone! So don't bother lynching kman, I'll get him with my tnt next night phase. 

EFitTrainr

So, jake, since you are supposedly the seer, why in the world have you not been wolfed yet?
I like food.

MaestroUGC

They tried on night 1, remember? But between the guardian and two armors floating around out there, it seems like the wolves don't want to waste the energy.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

EFitTrainr

Well, wolves, the gaurdian hasn't gaurded him once this entire game. He's all yours. Please. Jake, you are the most annoying person I've been in a TWG with. Don't ever play again. Seriously. Fuck off, and don't ever show your cocky-ass face on this forum ever again. Jake3343
I like food.

MaestroUGC

There's alot of animosity here.

Zunawe

How do you know the guardian isn't guarding him every night? There's nothing that tells you that. Also, what's with the accusations? I don't see any reason for that. Unless you're a wolf and want to be lynched.

If both shadowkirby and Kman seem to want to be lynched, then they might both be wolves and be trying to throw us off. People should go to the chat.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

EFitTrainr

Oooooh, yes, the gaurdian TOTALLY wouldn't know whose been gaurded every night.
I like food.

MaestroUGC

How would you know that? Are you the guardian? If that was the case why weren't you guarding the seer? At what point do you realize that you are the only thing keeping the seer, one of the two fact-finders, alive in a game where lies and deception are man's best friend? Were you playing against the humans the entire time? If that was the case why? What do we have to gain with a dead seer? Moreover, at what point did you realize that by making these statements you've basically forfeit the game for us?

shadowkirby, if not for being a wolf based on his last few posts, then for being a very bad guardian.

All this time then, who were you gaurding if not jake?

Mashi

davy

So shadowkirby claims guardian and votes Jake for being annoying. That seems fishy.

Jake should be able to check his PM's and see if shadow really claimed guardian to him. If he did, I'd like to hear his reasoning for voting for jake. Obviously, there is a chance of Jake having fake claimed seer as well as there is a chance of shadowkirby fake claiming guardian, but both chances are very small, as all players have claimed to Jake and there were no dual claims.

As I see it now, the true guardian didn't PM jake that he was the true guardian because he wasn't sure if jake was the true seer. So shadow entered the alliance as a wolf. Now that he sees that his partner is going to be vigi'd and not lynched so that his zobie powers will activate, he's desperately trying to bring the votes on jake to prevend him from using his tnt box.

I'm not going to vote yet, because I want to allow both jake and shadow to respond on my post. However atm it seems most likely that I'm going to place my vote on Shadowkirby.

Also Jake, what were the seer and psychic results?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Spyro

SlowPokemon

Holy hell. Like, really? THIS is why Shadowkirby is leaving? I'm not playing, but wtf guys. You all should be able to play a game together without getting pissed off. It's a GAME and some people are taking it way too seriously.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Wait, he's leaving because of TWG? Really?

Yes it is a game, and some of us do take it seriously, but to leave a community because of it is rather immature. If that is the case, then I'd like to apologize for my tirade against you. All of that unfolded late at night, and I wasn't thinking too clearly, you may have had some irl stuff going on, I don't know.

That said, jake, we need some answers here, things are coming to light and we need some sense of unity here.

jake3343

Yikes, I'm not sure when all this animosity came to be. I'm sorry if I seem cocky or annoying to anyone; maybe it's just my playing-style.

Shadowkirby was the only guardian claim, so I'm pretty sure he's the guardian. I asked him to guard himself night 2, and I think he did. He told me in a pm that he guarded me night 3. Now he says that he has not actually been guarding me. I really have no way of knowing if he has or not. If he's chosen to not guard me, there's nothing I can do about it.

Here's a list of all my seerings:
Night 1, I seered Mashi red.
Night 2, I seered Kman red.
Night 3, I seered Davy green.
Before each night phase, I would say I'm seering someone different then whom I actually seered so that the painter wouldn't paint the person I seered.

As for who the wolves are, I'm still pretty confident that kman is the zombie, and plan on viging him night 4. Unless I'm mistaken, if I vigi him the same night I am wolfed, we both die. I'm not entirely sure of the last wolf, but I think it's Maestro. If it isn't, then it's probably Davy. I think lynching one of them this phase and then the other next phase (if the game isn't over) would be best.

davy

Quote from: jake3343 on June 23, 2012, 04:15:14 PMYikes, I'm not sure when all this animosity came to be. I'm sorry if I seem cocky or annoying to anyone; maybe it's just my playing-style.

Shadowkirby was the only guardian claim, so I'm pretty sure he's the guardian. I asked him to guard himself night 2, and I think he did. He told me in a pm that he guarded me night 3. Now he says that he has not actually been guarding me. I really have no way of knowing if he has or not. If he's chosen to not guard me, there's nothing I can do about it.

Here's a list of all my seerings:
Night 1, I seered Mashi red.
Night 2, I seered Kman red.
Night 3, I seered Davy green.
Before each night phase, I would say I'm seering someone different then whom I actually seered so that the painter wouldn't paint the person I seered.

As for who the wolves are, I'm still pretty confident that kman is the zombie, and plan on viging him night 4. Unless I'm mistaken, if I vigi him the same night I am wolfed, we both die. I'm not entirely sure of the last wolf, but I think it's Maestro. If it isn't, then it's probably Davy. I think lynching one of them this phase and then the other next phase (if the game isn't over) would be best.

So, I'm seer'd green, that means I'm eighter a human, or I've painted myself (if I'm the painter)/been painted (if I'm the creeper or the zombie).

Looking back at the seerings, I don't think the chance is really high that I have been painted. Last night phase, Jake said he was going to seer Kman, and as he is a wolf, that would mean that the wolves probably painted him green. At the start of night 2, Jake said he was going to seer Maestro. If I'm not a wolf, than Maestro is, according to Jake, in which case he'd be painted too. Had I been a wolf, than it would have been a perfect opportunity to paint Maestro red, and not paint myself. As for the first night phase, Mashi was seer'd red, so unless he's the miller, he was painted red, in which case I couldn't paint myself. Mashi was a likely seer target, so I can understeand why the wolves would paint him.

I'm going to vote for Maestro, in the first place because Jake suspects him (and the alliance leader usually knows more than the rest of the humans), in the seccond place because his reaction to shadow's guardian claim, which could help him to lynch the guardian, as he'd know that shadow is not a wolf, and in the third place because if he is a wolf, it would be less likely that I painted myself, and with help from the psychic, we will know if Maestro really was a wolf or not.

One more thing: If you guys want to lynch them, please post your motivation in 7 hours after this post has been posted, because after that, I'll have no time to defend myself.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game