TWG XXXIV: Minecraft

Started by the_last_sheikah, June 15, 2012, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Mashi

Only those who are wolfed may make a death post (that is unrelated to the game).
Lynched people don't receive that privilege since they should make their witty remarks prior to being lynched.

Yes, that never made sense to me either.  But we may as well stay true to tradition!

Zunawe

I stand corrected. I should really read through the rules again again again.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: jake3343 on June 21, 2012, 08:10:24 PMso I was thinking of seering kman tonight just to make sure he's a wolf sound good?

Well I'm not very pleased that the apparent leader of the humans is so confident that one of his own is a wolf. Seer me, please, but unless I'm the blacksmith or the butcher, I'm a human, And will seer green, yet no one will believe me, even if I'm green, because you will just say I was painted. So thanks everyone, and good on ya, wolves. Youve done your job.
Party Hard!
[close]

davy

Quote from: jake3343 on June 21, 2012, 06:29:52 PMEveryone except Zunawe and Maestro is a quadrilateral.

Anyway, what I was going to say in the chat: the wolves are kman, k-night, and davy. All we have to do now is figure out which one is the zombie.

It seems like you are very confident that I am a wolf. However, we do not even know for sure that K-Night is one (although he is very likely a wolf). The only reason I can think of why you're thinking that I'm a wolf is because I defended K-Night in that chat. I usually try to make people say everything they can about why a player would be a wolf or not. Unfortunately, I don't have my chat with winter in my possesion, however, I can show you the other side, in which I make players create any defense possible.

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4289.msg143156#msg143156

From there on I have an argument with sheikah about him being a wolf, and in the end I just shift my vote off him anyways. However, later on there is more evidence against him and I lynch him anyway.

A much better prove of my strategy is http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4025.msg131099#msg131099 where I voted for bird and forced him to make a defence, and once again I ended up removing my vote from him anyway.

I just want to say that if I am defending someone it doesn't immeadiately mean that I am working together with that person.

For me, the most likely wolf trio atm would be: Kman, K-Night and Mashi, but you seem very convinced that Mashi is a human due to seeming human in the chat. Could you plz post where he seems human to you, Jake?

Quote from: gzgregory on June 21, 2012, 05:22:03 PMI was in the chat, davy! Also my internet cut out for a couple of days.

Ok greg, can you plz post the chats you've been in, because so far, I haven't seen much of it. It'd gave me a much better idea about if you're a human or not.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

the_last_sheikah

TWG XXXIV: Minecraft

Wolves:
Herobrine: Wolf Painter
Creeper: Wolf, just a normal wolf.
Zombie: Infective wolf, may turn any player into a wolf upon lynching, that player is now on the wolf team and seered red.

Humans:
Steve: Immune to griefing
Iron Golem: Guardian
Librarian: Seer
Priest: Psychic
Farmer: Human
Butcher: Miller
Blacksmith: Miller

Items: (Items will be randomly distributed on the first night after the role PMs are sent)
Diamond armor: guards you from 1 wolfing or 1 griefing
TNT block: grief 1 player
Red Rose: guards you from 1 wolfing

1.MaestroUGC
2.K-NiGhT
3.Kman96
4.shadowkirby
5.Dude
6.davy
7.Spyro
8.gzgregory
9.blueflower999
10.Mashi
11.Zunawe  P
12.jake3343

Night 3 is over.   gzgregory was wolfed!

It is now Day 3.  Day 3 ends Sunday, June 24, 2012, at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST/7PM AST
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Dearest Jake, what was I seeded as?
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

jake3343

You were seered red, obviously, because you're a wolf.

Kman96

Well fuck. Im not even going to defend myself, because no one in this game would even believe me.

The wolves have done extremely well, by convincing you all of their lies. I would like to congratulate them on their win, and I could care less if I'm insta'd. Kman96

Do it. Kill me, and you lose.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

I'm not a wolf I'm a human, but thank you all for being so gullible.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

whoever said anything about lynching you

MaestroUGC

Quit being so dramatic, you've been caught. You can either fight it or fall on your sword. The fact that you've resigned to an insta, and a few profanities beforehand, serves only to make people stand against you.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.