News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

NSM Link

Started by JDMEK5, June 14, 2012, 12:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

I've often found that I'll do something in the forums here, and then want to go back to the main site. As a simple thing to add, could we put a link back to the main site?
Maybe somewhere in the bar that says: [Home] [Help] [Search] [Profile] [My Messages] [Calendar] [Members] [Logout]

Would that be asking too much? I honestly think it's a swell idea. (Although very low-priority)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

I second this motion.

spitllama

I feel like this has been brought up before somewhere.... but yes, I agree, it'd be helpful.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

I have also had this problem and agree with you.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Me also. I was always looking for one and assumed that I was just missing it somewhere, but if there really is one, yes, I also request one.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jamaha

Yes, this is something I've always thought should be done. So I did.

It's not in the most logical place though, but apparently there is no option in the mod to move it.

TheZeldaPianist275

AHHH!!!  I sees it!
Thanks JaMaHa!  :D

spitllama

Ahhhh me gusta! Thanks!
Submissions Page

Olimar12345

Nice job, JaMaHa! And so fast!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

I think it safe to say that this is the greatest site development we've had in years.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

And apparently there's much more to come
Submissions Page

Jamaha

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 15, 2012, 10:04:02 AMI think it safe to say that this is the greatest site development we've had in years.

Not sure if I should get offended...

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

JDMEK5

Wow. That was fast. ... Yay!!! :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*