News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Un-findable music

Started by imtn, June 13, 2012, 04:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtn

What is this? http://www.ninsheetm.us/sheets/Pokemon/PokemonTelevisedSeries/OpeningTheme.pdf
I can't seem to find it normally. I found it through the directory, though.

Bespinben

I think it is because the "Anime" music section of the Pokemon series was taken off the site, due to it not being strictly "video game music". Dahans and I would definitely like to bring it back though.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Cobraroll

Agreed. I daresay it's definitely the most well-known music from another media, that was inspired by video games. I haven't spoken to Dahans in a while, but he's told me that before the sheet made it to the site, and was hosted on his MediaFire account, it had twice as many downloads as the rest of his files combined.
We made a YouTube video of the sheet, it has gained 30,000 views since it upload two years ago. It's certainly a popular arrangement, and I think NSM would benefit from having it here. I'd say it's the best sheets of the theme I've seen so far, and many people go looking for those.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DonValentino

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 14, 2012, 09:52:14 AMAgreed. I daresay it's definitely the most well-known music from another media, that was inspired by video games. I haven't spoken to Dahans in a while, but he's told me that before the sheet made it to the site, and was hosted on his MediaFire account, it had twice as many downloads as the rest of his files combined.
We made a YouTube video of the sheet, it has gained 30,000 views since it upload two years ago. It's certainly a popular arrangement, and I think NSM would benefit from having it here. I'd say it's the best sheets of the theme I've seen so far, and many people go looking for those.

Completely agree. I would suggest letting upload to the site songs from animes that are based on video games, even if the only one I can think right now is Pokemon.

Olimar12345

Wasn't Devin May Cry made into an anime at one point?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 14, 2012, 11:10:32 AMWasn't Devin May Cry made into an anime at one point?
MUST. SHOW. HUGO.