News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Hello Everyone!

Started by Misty, April 25, 2008, 03:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misty

hey everyone, I'm new here so HI!
Well I bought a DS a month ago and I've almost finished pokemon Pearl...and thats kinda the only game I have. I wanna get a new game...any reccomendations????
I heard Links is good

Akiro

For DS?  Well it depends what kinds of games you like.  Puzzles, shooters, etc.

Misty

Yeah well I like all kind of games. Not to keen on the puzzle types though

Akiro

Well here:

-Worms Open Warfare 2
-The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
-Animal Crossing: Wild World

Those are some good ones.

Misty

Oh thankyou so much! Whats animal corssing about? i've always seen it in commercials, but never really paid much attention

Shadoninja

Phoenix wright!
I will hold you in contempt of court if you don't get that game.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

HugoMeister

Animal Crossing is a good game. You move into a small town, with 3 animal neighbors. You work for the local buisness racoon for a couple of minutes, then you're free to shape your life. Earn money, expand your house, decorate it however you want. Collect furniture and dinosaur fossils, or donate them to the museum.

Take part in town-wide competitions for fishing, gardening, bug catching, and acorn collecting. Win trophy's for them. Make friends, lose friends. Create your own designs for use in clothing, flags, mats, paintings, flooring, or wallpaper.

New animals will move into your town, but some will also leave. If you're really good friends with an animal, they'll give you a pic of them.

Watch the seasons change: Build snowmen, run through the rain, collect acorns, garden.

Overall, create a town in your image. Shape your life. Drink coffee with a pidgeon.

....wow. That was kinda weird.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Misty

Whoa Hugo...you seem like a die hard fan! It sounds fun though. I'll probably get it! :D ;D

EDIT: I just went on animal crossing's official website. I don't have wireless internet...will i still enjoy the game???

MasterPenguin

Animal Crossing is pure awesomeness. Got it on GC, and DS.

I'd recommend Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime. That game is awesome, at least in my book.

Akiro

What you mean is Wi-Fi.

You don't need wi-fi to enjoy the game.

Wi-Fi just allows you to play with friends.

KefkaticFanatic

Actually, calling it wireless internet is the same thing.

So about DS games...

Get both Castlevania games, as they're easily the best games on the DS.  Also get Rocket Slime, its great fun although short.  Don't be sucked into buying Phantom Hourglass however, its the worst Zelda game I've ever played.  You probably would want to get Mario Kart DS because its awesome.

me irl
[close]

Misty

Awesome. sounds good...guess animal crossing is muh next game. thanks for all the help

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Welcome to NSM...but this topic is in the wrong place...aaaaand I don't feel like moving it.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Misty on April 25, 2008, 06:50:50 PMAwesome. sounds good...guess animal crossing is muh next game. thanks for all the help

I actually wouldn't get animal crossing DS, its just a port of the GCN version with a few less features.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Are you kidding me?  Animal Crossing DS is way fun.  My sister plays it everyday...but I lost my copy like 2 years ago.........I mean, you can wait for the Wii version, but I'd get the DS version.  Or an R4 device... <_<