News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Submission for Next Update - 4 Submissions

Started by The Deku Trombonist, June 09, 2012, 01:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanChap

I've arranged a piece from Minecraft entitled Subwoofer Lullaby. http://www.mediafire.com/?39j8dy64gpypkm4
"arranged by IanChap"
The download is just a .MUS file. Tell me if I need to add any other downloads.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Olimar: I'll add your feedback when I get on a computer, editing posts is too awkward on a phone  :P

Yugi

Would it be possible for me to send in the MUS for Lockes theme?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SocialFox on September 24, 2012, 01:31:10 AMWould it be possible for me to send in the MUS for Lockes theme?
Yeah, Deku already has a lot on his plate even without people sending in submissions after they're closed.  Sorry.

TheZeldaPianist275

Olimar12345

I actually pm'd deku earlier today with more comments to post. We're pretty much there with the exception of you musescore users.  :-\ All of yall's .MUS files are awful.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Can they open their own musecores in Notepad and edit there? That way you and Deku don't have to do it?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

WHY YES. YES THEY CAN, HINTITY HINT HINT.

SlowPokemon

Okay, seriously, you should not be fixing ANYONE'S submissions.

That is THEIR fucking responsibility, NOT yours, and it's just stupid if updates are held up simply because the moderators have to fix their submissions.

IF THEY DON'T FIX THEIR OWN SUBMISSIONS, DON'T INCLUDE THEM IN THIS UPDATE.

I seriously think that is the best course of action. No second chances, even. Tell them what needs to be fixed, and to submit it for the next update. If updates become weekly, this will not be a big deal or a long wait for them!!! If we do the idea of fewer submission per user per update, and don't accept inadequate files without waiting for somebody to fix them, we could have weekly updates and some sheets that were made after May could actually get on the site.

/rant
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I agree with Slow on this one... I mean, eventually I'd like to submit something to the site. But it's like doing an assignment for school - it's YOUR work, so shouldn't you make sure its perfect?

I mean this way, as Slow said, it'd be easier and quicker to update. Which would be nice.

/throws in two cents and scurries away
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Olimar12345

Well then, let this be a warning to you musescore users. I'm not saying that you have to convert to finale, but you will be responsible for providing .MUS files up to par with the rest of us.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 04, 2012, 08:25:28 AMWell then, let this be a warning to you musescore users. I'm not saying that you have to convert to finale, but you will be responsible for providing .MUS files up to par with the rest of us.
Agreed.  I do need some help with NotePad though.  I'll look around for instructions online.

EDIT:  Fixed some of the obvious problems.