Submission for Next Update - 4 Submissions

Started by The Deku Trombonist, June 09, 2012, 01:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 09, 2012, 01:01:40 PMI just opened it and it's not-go take a look. They should be the same size as the arranger/composer.
on my computer they're both 12 ? uh, idk why :P
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

Quote from: Jompa on September 09, 2012, 01:01:54 PMdon't put words in my mouth, you took that straight out of context - I meant, since olimar told me to move the copyrights up, i did, I'm not moving them down because bespin told me to
Bespinben is a senior member who has always provided quality sheets. If he says something's wrong, take his advice. Now, in "rival battle", it does seem a bit high.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jompa

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 09, 2012, 01:06:27 PMIs that the one you uploaded?
yes, I open my sheets through this site.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 09, 2012, 01:04:57 PMBespinben is a senior member who has always provided quality sheets. If he says something's wrong, take his advice. Now, in "rival battle", it does seem a bit high.
You're the one in charge right now - I'm not going against what you've said, when someone else says the exact opposite, that was the point - but if you think I should change it again in rival battle, then ok.
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

Well, we just had a little goldilocks moment there :P (it's too low! now in't too high! now it's juuuuust right!)

As for the subtitle issue:

Jompa

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 09, 2012, 01:22:57 PMWell, we just had a little goldilocks moment there :P (it's too low! now in't too high! now it's juuuuust right!)

As for the subtitle issue:

know what - I'll deal with this tomorrow. Good night fellas.
Birdo for Smash

Bespinben

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 09, 2012, 01:22:57 PMWell, we just had a little goldilocks moment there :P (it's too low! now in't too high! now it's juuuuust right!)

Is relevant:

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 09, 2012, 01:22:57 PMAs for the subtitle issue:

I would also recommend putting the subtitle in the same text box as the title and the arranger in the same text box as the composer.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

TheZeldaPianist275

Bump!
Three more arrangers to check!  You guys can do it!!!

DonValentino

Oh, I've just realized, are Pumpy's sheets gonna be submitted even if he left? Or someone could take care of correcting his sheets if neccessary, I dunno.

fingerz

Quick! Someone check mine! I HAVE SPARE TIME (for once XD)!!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Bespinben

[GBA/NDS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue/Red Rescue Team - "Sky Tower" - Bespinben

~That should be under replacements.

...and Deku, I'm responsible for Dusk's submissions, so refer to page 10 for the edits I made on them.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

...for the record, I've pm'd deku about everyone except JDMEK...and been checking this topic at least 17 times a day....where are you, deku?