Submission for Next Update - 4 Submissions

Started by The Deku Trombonist, June 09, 2012, 01:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

I support 1 per. The updaters can choose any of my current submissions if this gets implemented this round.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Eeko

Quote from: Jompa on August 14, 2012, 03:21:11 PMOne arr per person would be a quarter of what we do now. This update is a month or so late, which is quadruple as much time as it should take. If this update takes any longer than this, then it'd be worth it as long as the one arr per person updates are on time. I really hope I made sense.
But I really do agree - the best thing to do would be promoting some people who'd actually do the job.

I get that, but If the updaters aren't here, it doesn't matter if it's one arrangement or four.
If that makes sense.

SlowPokemon

The main idea behind my suggestion wasn't to get interest in updating--new mods always update with a frenzy. Mine is to prevent them from getting bored, or looking at the massive amounts of sheets to upload and thinking "eh...takes too long." One sheet per person would make that aspect a lot more manageable.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Good news guys, I got a PM back from Jamaha about the Olimar-for-updater motion.

He says he's considering it, but he's still got a few busy weeks left of doing work and studies. Once that's done, then he'll see what he can do about the situation.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Olimar12345

Lol, we'll be the new winter and deku :P (No offense to winter and deku, of course)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Well if Bespinben's leaving...we should probably pick someone different to do it. Possible canditates I think would be good:

•pumpy_heart
•SlowPokemon(?)
•K-NiGhT

Is all I can think of right now. I just had like, 3 others pop into my head, but I forgot who they were :|

The Deku Trombonist

Uhhh.....shit....errrr....sorry. I'm back now.

Yeah, I think we could do with another updater. I can't really keep doing this by myself (as you can all see...)

I'll get this update done. Then I might give the 1 submission per person thing a shot. I should be able to make that happen weekly for a little while, at least until JaMaHa gets some free time. I'm running short on motivation right now.

Edit: Tomorrow, that is. I'm going to bed now.

Jompa

Hi there. I'm Looking forward to your next post of the month :)
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

spitllama

Winter is missing too, it seems...

*sigh* depressing
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012