News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Submission for Next Update - 4 Submissions

Started by The Deku Trombonist, June 09, 2012, 01:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

Actually it probably would. I didn't think of that. This is one of my earliest arrangements; you know, before I really knew what I was doing...
If I get the time, I'll rewrite it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 04, 2012, 08:43:37 PMhttps://dl.dropbox.com/u/36661985/TheZeldaPianist275.zip
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36661985/JDMEK5.zip

Kirby Air Ride - Grass
Don't you think it would be better written in 2/4?

Oh my gosh Shado.  You are so amazing.  This really means a lot to me.  Thank you SO MUCH.

blueflower999

Yay! This may actually happen in the somewhat near future! Thanks a lot, Shado and Concerto!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 05, 2012, 10:36:06 AMActually it probably would. I didn't think of that. This is one of my earliest arrangements; you know, before I really knew what I was doing...
If I get the time, I'll rewrite it.
No need.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36661985/Kirby%20Air%20Ride%20-%20Grass.zip
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

wow, 19 pages on an update....

How close are we, Olimar?  And Concerto too, I guess, since we've seen neither hide nor hair of Deku for over a month?

Olimar12345

I'm sorry guys, I've been really busy lately with school,(I've been writing this piece for alto sax and piano that will premier tomorrow!) but I haven't forgotten about this. I really want to get this update over so we can start the next one, so I'm making it my personal goal to get it done by this weekend.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 08, 2012, 10:49:25 AMI'm sorry guys, I've been really busy lately with school,(I've been writing this piece for alto sax and piano that will premier tomorrow!) but I haven't forgotten about this. I really want to get this update over so we can start the next one, so I'm making it my personal goal to get it done by this weekend.

Dude.  Don't apologize. You're awesome.  You're the savior of this update.

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 08, 2012, 10:49:25 AMI'm sorry guys, I've been really busy lately with school,(I've been writing this piece for alto sax and piano that will premier tomorrow!) but I haven't forgotten about this. I really want to get this update over so we can start the next one, so I'm making it my personal goal to get it done by this weekend.
Does done mean ready for posting on the site? I assume Concerto will take care of that.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

EFitTrainr

I like food.

blueflower999

Vote Shadowkirby for mod, 2012. And remember kids, a vote for Shadowkirby is a vote for a better future with more updates and more tinychat parties!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

EFitTrainr

I like food.

blueflower999

A vote for Olimar is a vote for more ponies!
Bulbear! Blueflower999