News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The NSM RPG

Started by Zunawe, June 07, 2012, 09:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We should include. . .

only medieval weapons with minor upgrades using technology.
10 (62.5%)
futuristic weapons that have been severely weakened, or become extremely rare. (i.e. laser guns with limited shots)
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Dude

I'm good at doing battle themes. :>

However, what kind of soundfont/patch are we planning on? Are we just using the default Finale one or something else?

K-NiGhT

I can do the main theme and character/event themes.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Dude on August 14, 2012, 05:28:39 PMwhat kind of soundfont/patch are we planning on? Are we just using the default Finale one or something else?
I was wondering that too. I'm kinda leaning towards default Finale, but it seems a little generic :|

Dude

If worst comes to worst, we can always change it later.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Dude on August 14, 2012, 06:12:46 PMIf worst comes to worst, we can always change it later.
True true.

If I do a choral part, like my main theme though, it sounds weird

Dude

Terrible intro to some boss battle or something idk: http://www.mediafire.com/?q9660a62onahvrc

Needs more, but it will come with time... hopefully.

Zunawe

Now that I think about it I may have some scribbles from attempted music from a couple of years ago. I nothing else it might help with inspiration for a tune. That is, if I can find them.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Update on story:

I kinda hated what I was doing with it, and scrapped it. When I was doing the melody for the opening town, I got a better idea so I'm going to do that

Kman96

well, What did you have? can we have like a basic synopsis of what you scrapped?
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

It would be pointless as I had so little done.

K-NiGhT

Was I supposed to add the script to it as well? Because I didn't first time around.

fabbemannen

Question for the artists. Is anyone working on a main-character?

Zunawe

SFK is still getting his friend, and nobody else in the artsists has really said anything for the last few pages. I don't know why.

@K-NiGhT Unless you want to add some really important symbolism or something in the script, you should leave that for later.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Zunawe on August 15, 2012, 05:52:52 AMSFK is still getting his friend, and nobody else in the artsists has really said anything for the last few pages. I don't know why.

@K-NiGhT Unless you want to add some really important symbolism or something in the script, you should leave that for later.
Getting a hold of him is turning out to be somewhat difficult. BUT IT SHALL BE DONE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

^I know the feeling. The concept artist guy I was talking about dropped off the edge of the world as soon as I gave him the background story.

I program things