News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The NSM RPG

Started by Zunawe, June 07, 2012, 09:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We should include. . .

only medieval weapons with minor upgrades using technology.
10 (62.5%)
futuristic weapons that have been severely weakened, or become extremely rare. (i.e. laser guns with limited shots)
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Spyro

I learned a little bit of Game Maker, but I wouldn't know enough to complete this big of a game. I'm more of an RPG Maker person.

Zunawe

It isn't really that hard. Learn if statements and for loops, and the rest is just problem solving, math, built-in variables, math, custom variables, math, and problem solving.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Spyro

Well, I managed to make a shooter game using variable a long time ago. I tried making an rpg after that, but ultimately failed.

Ragster

Making RPG's single-handedly with Game Maker is very difficult. I've tried so many times and gave up after I got the character to walk correctly. Or I might just be impatient...

Zunawe

No, it takes a lot of work to just design the sprites the way you want them, and then you don't want to do it for anything else, so you give up.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Spyro

Quote from: Ragster on July 02, 2012, 03:33:48 PMMaking RPG's single-handedly with Game Maker is very difficult. I've tried so many times and gave up after I got the character to walk correctly. Or I might just be impatient...
Sounds like me, well the walking part.

Zunawe

Waiting for any concept art. If you want to draw something, then go ahead. It doesn't have to be a Raphael painting, just something that the artists can turn into an animation.

I program things

K-NiGhT

He's a god who loses his god powers. He has a human form though. Unless anyone strongly disagrees.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Fleetstar The Flygon

Humans aren't my strong point, but I'll try to draw something up...

EDIT: Sorry, I just read the last page X3
EDIT2: Yes I'd like to sign up as an Artist if that's okay :3

Zunawe

Sure. Happy to have you.

I program things

Fleetstar The Flygon

Fleetstar The Flygon

I'll probably have some concept art done by tomorrow morning.

K-NiGhT

Take your time ;) I'm sure it'll be greatly amazing. I have much excite!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Fleetstar The Flygon

He looks like a clown ._.

Spyro

Is he the main hero?

If so, he doesn't look warrior enough.

But if he is the kind or the god, than that's perfect.