News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

The NSM RPG

Started by Zunawe, June 07, 2012, 09:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We should include. . .

only medieval weapons with minor upgrades using technology.
10 (62.5%)
futuristic weapons that have been severely weakened, or become extremely rare. (i.e. laser guns with limited shots)
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

fabbemannen

I'll give the rest of the artists one week to draw the character or at least give some notice, else I'll continue with that guy and you can argue about it later. I want to get things started and I don't feel like doing a lot of stuff that I have to remake

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Spyro

I'm back, so I think I can do the dungeon now sometime before school starts

Zunawe

If I get the chance I'll draw random terrain. I'm not very good with pixel art, but I can at least start something.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

Im still reading the story, but my best bet would be not an animation, but rather a comic sort of style. It would take too long to draw then animate pictures without it looking like a complete joke, plus you would need voice acting. How about each person (regardless of their drawing skills) draws one page or panel of the comic, thensubmits it until eventually the story up to the present it finished?

K-NiGhT

It's a game :0 not a comic.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

Wait... wrong thread XD Oh wow I cant beliee I did that... disregard everything I said. I thought this was the Pokemon story :D

Zunawe

I program things

Bubbles

I knew it would happen eventually. I saw you post:

Quote from: Zunawe on August 26, 2012, 06:05:14 PMIf I get the chance I'll draw random terrain. I'm not very good with pixel art, but I can at least start something.

and I immedietly thought "He means for the animation". Then I looked at the name and I saw NSM, so i posted :P

fabbemannen

Just posting to let you know that I'm not dead, I just got a little busy

Zunawe

Yeah, we all are. . . This is just kinda. . . yeah. I'll be happy to continue if people continue to work, but right now it doesn't look like many people are.

I program things

Jub3r7

Okay, so I've finished testing the game, here are my critiques:

-Needs actual graphics
-Needs actual music
-Needs actual story
-Needs actual game
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

I program things

MaestroUGC

I propose that the entire soundtrack consist of nothing but Ragtime.

Ragtime for everyone!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.