News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The NSM RPG

Started by Zunawe, June 07, 2012, 09:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We should include. . .

only medieval weapons with minor upgrades using technology.
10 (62.5%)
futuristic weapons that have been severely weakened, or become extremely rare. (i.e. laser guns with limited shots)
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

K-NiGhT

Anyway, my idea for the God King is:

•Young looking (looks to be about 18 but is actually a lot older)
•Buff (To a point as Zunawe said)
•Fairly Tall
•Has a large scar on his left arm from the attack
•Long hair (of undecided color) that goes down to his forehead.
•Wears a gold bracer on his right wrist (the one wrist thing will make sense in a minute)
•Any more ideas?

The Villain
•Looks about the same age as the God King
•Same Build
•Same Height
•Has a scar on his right arm from the battle before he was improsoned
•Extremely Long, Black Hair that goes down to his backside (super sayian 3 style)
•Wears a Black Titanium bracer on his left wrist (told you it'd make sense)
•More?

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Zunawe

Does anybody object to this?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

I don't know about clothes yet... :P

MaestroUGC

Well, since we're basing this on our own world, then they need to look like us, so no crazy hair or outlandish outfits. They need to look like they belong in this world, their outfits need to make sense for the context.

If Europa is the be the Realm of Evil (again, we need names for these people) then it needs to be barren, save for the colony. Who here can craft the story thus far into a single document?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

You mean what we have set in stone?

K-NiGhT

Also, I tried to be more realistic with the god king than the villain. You have to remember that the god king was probably unconcious for a month according to SFK's timeline, and the villain has been sealed away for tens of thousands of years so they'll both have varying degrees of long hair.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 17, 2012, 07:18:35 PMAlso, ideas on how to make the main character represent humanity?
I was thinking this could have an effect on the appearance of the character but in what way, I have no clue whatsoever.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 17, 2012, 09:25:30 PMWell, since we're basing this on our own world, then they need to look like us, so no crazy hair or outlandish outfits. They need to look like they belong in this world, their outfits need to make sense for the context.
Considering it's the future in a different reality, we could have any form of technology change appearance, and styles could be outrageous, so I don't feel like that's a restriction.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 17, 2012, 09:34:07 PMYou mean what we have set in stone?
I would have somebody type up what we have and send it to me (or, better yet, give me your Dropbox email and put it in the shared folder. That way I could manage it for you). If it changes then we can change the document. If we want to add more things, then we can. It'll just be something that we can edit and always go back to to read easily.

EDIT:
Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 17, 2012, 09:38:18 PMAlso, I tried to be more realistic with the god king than the villain. You have to remember that the god king was probably unconcious for a month according to SFK's timeline, and the villain has been sealed away for tens of thousands of years so they'll both have varying degrees of long hair.
They are gods. I don't think we need to get that realistic. Anything with the appearance that basic should be to make the character look more evil or more benevolent.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

EFitTrainr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 17, 2012, 07:31:06 PMI do like Jub's idea for posters advertising the Europa moon colony though. But little fun things like that should be focused on later down the road.

Also, who here can actually legitimately draw well?(I can't) Because we'll need some concept art.
I can draw... Very well actually!
I like food.

Zunawe

Okay. Go ahead and draw the character, and I guess we can compare yours to my friend's.

I program things

EFitTrainr

What art style should I use? anime? Realistic?
I like food.

Zunawe

Imagine a Pokemon character or a Dragon Quest character. Basically just general RPG-style. I don't know if that's considered anime or not.

I program things

K-NiGhT

MaestroUGC

Does it have to be anime?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Do you have a strong objection?