News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The NSM RPG

Started by Zunawe, June 07, 2012, 09:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We should include. . .

only medieval weapons with minor upgrades using technology.
10 (62.5%)
futuristic weapons that have been severely weakened, or become extremely rare. (i.e. laser guns with limited shots)
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

Or, we can make Europa like the surface of hell, a product of the villains stay there.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Or we could do both. Have it be normal until we get close to the castle

Zunawe

What I'm imagining is: The hero defeats all the other gods, and gets to Europa for the final battle. All that would need to happen outside would have to be going into the final fortress, or searching for a way to get in (find a key). Also, I like the idea of a desolate, grey, bare landscape.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Ok so now we've got our main story. Let's talk character design.

Zunawe

Is there anything that we need the character to look like? Any physical attributes.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Spyro

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 17, 2012, 04:18:30 PMOk so now we've got our main story. Let's talk character design.
They need stupid hair colors like in the Fire Emblem series.

K-NiGhT

I don't want the king to look like some creepy old guy, cuz who would play that?

Zunawe

I'm thinking buff (to a point), bald/little hair, tall, gruff. That would be more like the strong king. Or maybe looking like Apollo would in your mind. It differs for everybody, but for me that's: Strong, slightly egotistical, short brown hair, tall.

Anyway, what I need right now would be simple things like tall, no hair, extremely buff, scarred, etc. . .

I program things

DryLuigi

Due to the fact that he is a fallen God, I was thinking he could have some distinguishing mark or injury. For instance, one of his arms could be twisted and demonic as a result of the betrayal, or he could have a scar in the shape of an ancient symbol representing the divinity of these gods.
The art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss -Douglas Adams

Jub3r7

Idea: Propaganda on Earth shows Europa as a beautiful planet filled with trees and streams everywhere, like a wonderful utopia.
Rumors are that all of it is fake; however, on the way to Europa the player sees that the advertisement is truth and also watches as a bomb destroys all of that.

So yeah, as the player is arriving there, the planet is transformed into a barren wasteland. :(

Also, ideas on how to make the main character represent humanity?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

But it's the center of evil when the gods fall. It's already been destroyed (if there was ever any life on it to begin with [not completely sure on that]). I think we have a good story, and we should stick with it unless we find a major flaw. We should also focus on what the character should look like before we go back to change small things in the story. That way we can move along.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

I do like Jub's idea for posters advertising the Europa moon colony though. But little fun things like that should be focused on later down the road.

Also, who here can actually legitimately draw well?(I can't) Because we'll need some concept art.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

I bet Nebbles could help us...

Zunawe

I've got a guy. He's amazing, but he needs something to base it on. That's why I've been asking for things we want in the character's appearance.

I program things