News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XXXIV: Minecraft User Logins

Started by the_last_sheikah, June 06, 2012, 07:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Well, look how long it took to get to nine players.
I like food.

spitllama

What forum are you from Spyro? I'm curious.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Quote from: Spyro on June 12, 2012, 03:17:13 PMI'm surprised theirs only 12 spots. On a forum I play at, there's often 20, sometimes 24.
there's

Quote from: shadowkirby on June 12, 2012, 03:40:39 PMWell, look how long it took to get to nine players.

There would be ten... ::)
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: Spyro on June 12, 2012, 03:17:13 PMI'm surprised theirs only 12 spots. On a forum I play at, there's often 20, sometimes 24.
That's probably because TWG is more popular on your forum. Unfortunately, it isn't as much so here.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

To those who haven't joined, is it due to concerns which would lead to inactivity on one's own part in the game or is it due to lack of interest in the game (whether due to complexity, design, etc.)?

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Mashi

Posting so people respond to my one post.

Quote from: Kman96 on June 12, 2012, 04:10:05 PMthere's
I also found the need to correct this, since frivolous.
there are*

Spyro

Quote from: spitllama on June 12, 2012, 03:41:43 PMWhat forum are you from Spyro? I'm curious.

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?board=47.0

You can find me under "New Super Mario"

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 12, 2012, 04:19:23 PMThat's probably because TWG is more popular on your forum. Unfortunately, it isn't as much so here.
That probably too.

Kman96

Quote from: Mashi on June 13, 2012, 05:57:11 AMI also found the need to correct this, since frivolous.
there are*
Damn.

Quote from: Spyro on June 13, 2012, 06:14:51 AMhttp://www.marioboards.com/index.php?board=47.0
You can find me under "New Super Mario"
this looks way too complicated for me to follow :-\ I believe we are more organized with our TWG's over here.

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 12, 2012, 04:19:23 PMThat's probably because TWG is more popular on your forum. Unfortunately, it isn't as much so here.
Hey, why don't we invite/persuade forumers such as DrP, Nebbles, ETF, or even Kefka to play? Have they ever played, or are they just being frivolous and don't want to??
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

I know that ETF and Dr. P have played before. I've seen past games with them in it. Although ETF was kinda inactive.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

DrP said he'd play once school is over (which it is), Nebbles didn't seem to interested, and Kefka's never on. Oh and Bespinben is not interested either (just as a head count).
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

vermilionvermin

I forgot to say that I'm not signing up for this game because I'd be too inactive.  I'm leaving town this morning and won't be back for about a week, and then I'm leaving again.  It looks like I'm going to be taking a TWG break.

Spyro

Quote from: Kman96 on June 13, 2012, 08:25:17 AMDamn.
this looks way too complicated for me to follow :-\ I believe we are more organized with our TWG's over here.
Hey, why don't we invite/persuade forumers such as DrP, Nebbles, ETF, or even Kefka to play? Have they ever played, or are they just being frivolous and don't want to??
Yeah, we have 4 games going on at a time so it is pretty hectic.

Mashi

Quote from: vermilionvermin on June 13, 2012, 09:55:20 AMI forgot to say that I'm not signing up for this game because I'd be too inactive.  I'm leaving town this morning and won't be back for about a week, and then I'm leaving again.  It looks like I'm going to be taking a TWG break.
Good timing, since mine just ended!
Anyway, I'll join and help balance the game for fewer Players if necessary.

the_last_sheikah

Some changes have been made to balance the game better.  I will wait until Friday night, approx. 10PM EST to start the game.  Someone please try to talk 3 more players into joining.

Thank you, the game shall begin tomorrow night!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!