News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Guilty Pleasures

Started by ETFROXX, June 06, 2012, 11:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

We all have 'em. Fess up guys!

I love One Direction. Y'know, that british boy band.

I also enjoy a lot of other 'love to hate' pop music. Fuck you guys it's catchy.

I'll think of more later, gogogo!

spitllama

All right... I maaaay like Ke$ha's music :(

The lyrics are pointless, her voice is fake, but her songs are just so damn catchy.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ETFROXX

DrP

It's like with me and Mika.

ETFROXX

I like to walk around my house wearing just a sports bra and sweats because I really like my body.

... :<

Ruto

I really like the Facebook apps Restaurant City and Pet Society. I love food and Hansel bear plushies xD (yes I know they're pictures...)

So cute! :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

And by "really like", she means she religiously logs in every day to keep her multi-year streak .______.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 06, 2012, 09:57:41 PMAnd by "really like", she means she religiously logs in every day to keep her multi-year streak .______.

D: D: D: It's only been 3 years, maybe a little more...

Just for that, you're getting a bucket and mop (in the game). From now on you can scrub all the toilets and pick up all the discarded banana peels  >:(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I watch TONS of Romantic Comedies... and then I do the normal woman thing...

I have no clue why I like them.

spitllama

What is the "normal woman thing?" Crying?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

Quote from: spitllama on June 07, 2012, 07:01:50 AMWhat is the "normal woman thing?" Crying?
I took offense to that.

SlowPokemon

I find Total Drama Island and its spinoffs hilarious
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^ SLOW, Y U WATCH LAME CARTOON AND NO WATCH KORRA?!?!?

Speaking of awesome shows, since I was like 10 my daydreaming has been occupied by what one could call fan-fictions dealing with whatever my latest tv/movie obsession is.

I also like Paramore, despite being a man. And punk rock, which is just embarrassing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

I laugh at a lot of rule 34 pictures. :-[

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on June 07, 2012, 08:29:07 AMI laugh at a lot of rule 34 pictures. :-[

Hahaha whenever you post one I think it's hilarious though...I remember the one that's two pieces of bread and ones like "I'm GONNA CRUMB" or something, I laughed way too hard about that
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.