News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

E3 2012 Topic

Started by blueflower999, June 02, 2012, 01:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How was E3 this year?

I loved it!
0 (0%)
It was pretty good. There were a few games that caught my eye.
10 (47.6%)
Meh. They could've done better.
10 (47.6%)
Not good at all. I'm not buying a Wii U.
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Nebbles

but yet

No Animal Crossing. -hangs head in depression-
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fabbemannen

Was awake to 4 in the night so I could watch the 3DS-conference. Big disappointment, not a single new game

spitllama

At this point I'm pretty glad I didn't get a 3DS. Definitely a gimmick they're not going to grow with.

Nintendo why you suck this year??

Nintendo CEO:"So What do we do for a new Wii U game guys?"
 Game Desinger :"I know! *Takes Super Mario Bros*
 Nintendo Staff: "Wait...It's dangerous! You dont know what your doing!!!"
 Game designer: *Adds a U*
 Rest of the world:"IT WORKED!! A COMPLETELY NEW AND ORIGINAL GAME!!! TAKE ALL MY MONEY!!"
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Eh I'm more worried about the Wii-U. There are plenty of promising 3DS games in the works.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

I'm not worried about either of them, everyone should know by now that good games will come out eventually (some already have though).
Zelda 3DS have already been hinted enough to be announced in a near future btw

Zunawe

I'm starting to wonder how good Zelda is going to be. I see a decline. They already made their best game 4 different times (N64, GCN, Wii VC, 3DS), and I feel like their ultimate game was Skyward Sword because it had so many throwbacks and hints at previous games. Don't get me wrong, I love Zelda, but I can only see three options:

1. It slowly declines in originality, but is still popular because it's Zelda.
2. They decide to make a throwback game that looks like a restored A Link to the Past, but with a different story.
3. The Wii U, or some new aspect of the 3DS, gives them an escape that helps with a new idea for a theme, and the next one is a good installment to the series, but it must then go back to one of the first two.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

^Miyamoto said in an interview that they want to please both the casual and the hardcore gamers with the next Zelda game. I honestly have no idea as to how they're going to be able to please both crowds. They should just focusing about said crowds and make awesome games, like they used to with the SNES and the N64. Also the WiiU Zelda game's in the R&D phase, so we may hear about it next year. Oh and I read in another interview that the WiiU launch price in Japan will be 20,000 ¥, which is ~250$.

I've been really busy this week and I finally had time to watch both Nintendo and Sony's conferences today and... omg the Nintendo one sucked. Ending the conference with Nintendo Land? Really? I am disappoint.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Just to be clear:

Quote from: Zunawe on June 07, 2012, 10:19:52 AMThey already made they're best game...
INCORRECT USE OF THEY'RE

Quote from: Roz~ on June 07, 2012, 02:12:13 PMI honestly have no idea as to how they're going to be able to please both crowds.
CORRECT USE OF THEY'RE
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

I'm sorry! I don't know why I do that! That's twice now. To be fair, the only language you are allowed to use all caps in is German. . . . I don't make these kinds of mistakes. . . not my fault. . . mistake. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 07, 2012, 04:50:43 PMJust to be clear:
INCORRECT USE OF THEY'RE
CORRECT USE OF THEY'RE
Bro, take a chill pill :P
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Shado, I'd just like to clarify, is your avatar Iwata staring at bananas then staring at me fervently?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 07, 2012, 05:56:03 PMShado, I'd just like to clarify, is your avatar Iwata staring at bananas then staring at me fervently?

No. you're just seeing things :P

Zunawe

He's obviously holding plantains, not bananas.

I program things

Shadoninja

Roz~

They should've shown those two games during their conference.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.