News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I build a new throne of pure gold a couple kilometers away and a grand castle as I watch you all fight over the poor wooden chair that you call a throne. Don't mind me.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Scrooge comes and takes it away. And then he gives it to me with a barrier that can't be destroyed. GL
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

AwesomeYears

The barrier is actually an electrical barrier so I turn it off (it doesn't count as being destroyed :P) and steal the golden throne... Mine :D

Wolf

I brought scrooge again. Upgraded it to diamond and put a magic spell so that the throne doesn't go away by some random bullshit.

ThatGamer

I became invincible and immobile on the throne so no one can steal it now. Beat that.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

I use a teleporter to move the throne a bit to the right.  Since you're immobile, you can't take it back.
unmotivated

ThatGamer

But I was on the throne, glued to it, so NoS is only sitting on me.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

I shoot Nos and Thatgamer with a machine gun and take the throne and lock it up in my basement and sit on it.

Saria

i punch ur teeth down ur throat, rip ur tongue out wif my bare hands throo ur teeth and impale u wif a stick. then i'll leaf u to dieded slowly in payn. all 4 the throne ok.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Wolf

ThatGamer

You guys forget that I was invincible. The bullets didn't harm me, and the previous posts never happened.

Wolf

Same here. So ur posts don't exist either.

ThatGamer

But this one does. And now I'm invincible.

Wolf

No it doesn't. All posts above me except mine are non-existance.

ThatGamer