News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

I get Rotom, Heatran, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Genesect, Meloetta, Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus, Hoopa, Diancie, and Volcanion to remove you. *Sits*
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

I object to your taking the throne, presenting as evidence a mandate from the government which has banned you from this country. I sit.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

The evidence was forged. While the police take care of the dirty work, the throne and I strangely disappear...perhaps into another dimension...that I'm probably in as well...sitting on the throne...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I form a portal to leap into your dimension and stage a coup d'etat. The throne is now mine.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

I take out my gun collection and take the throne by brute force. By this time I have effortlessly, mercilessly, one-handedly murdered many people thus no one wants to overthrow me due to fear. I also killed Aladdin and his monkey.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: zoroark1264 on January 29, 2014, 09:27:17 PMI take out my gun collection and take the throne by brute force. By this time I have effortlessly, mercilessly, one-handedly murdered many people thus no one wants to overthrow me due to fear. I also killed Aladdin and his monkey.
Eventually, you have to get some new clothes, and you employ me (a tailor) to do so. I give you an ultra-thin, "new and revolutionary lightweight" fabric, and you die of hypothermia when you go out to give a speech.

The people are grateful, and make me their king.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

I rise from the dead and posses your throne, throwing you off it to my undead minions. My ghostly presence then claims the throne.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

I attempt to be creative and do some ultra contrived and hyperbole way of getting the throne, when I can just simply kick them off.

mine

mikey

unmotivated

Yugi

I get off the pizza and sit on the throne.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 30, 2014, 05:33:55 AMI put you on my pizza.

Every time I read this I just laugh harder

just

what

where did that come from
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 30, 2014, 02:23:02 PMEvery time I read this I just laugh harder

just

what

where did that come from
You don't chop mushrooms and put them on your pizza? ???
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Nebbles made a terrible decision, using undead to try and overthrow me...

The undead minions, combined with the undead spirits of the people zoroark1264 killed, join me in the struggle to take the throne from Yugi and his evil mushroom men. All of the fallen soldiers of the living then join me to replace my own casualties.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

I, in BDS's undead force, deliver a speech to the spirits as well as to the living so moving and so influential that my master BDS allows me to smash the throne into a million pieces and for me to start a republic...in which after a large vote, I am now rightfully the president of.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Assassinated.

Where is your secret service NOW?
unmotivated