News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Pit0010 on January 16, 2013, 04:45:00 AMI tackle you down and pin you to the ground, literally. Poor some acid in yah throat! And I gracefully sit down on the throne like nothing happened
A group of Charizards Flamethrower you from the air; ouch. :P

I claim the throne.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

The throne melted in all the heat. You sink in the molten gold as it solidifies. I create a new throne from diamond and put you and the old throne in front of the throne room as a warning to other throne-seekers.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 16, 2013, 10:22:38 AMA group of Charizards Flamethrower you from the air; ouch. :P

I claim the throne.
OH SHIT ITS THE BEST POKÉMON TEAM EVER
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

^That ends up being way too many gym fights. Especially HG/SS Bellsprout Tower with Quilava.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

I never said that I sat on the throne, so I pull out a bazooka and fire it at Zunawe. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

You still didn't sit on the throne, so I craft a new one and sit on it (but not before obliterating BDS with turrets. Yeah. Portal turrets.).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yugi

However, you didn't notice that I threw 3 of each type of bomb as Bomberman, and I use remote detonator to set them off, and you fall off Final Destination.

I then go to the neglected bomb shelter and sit there.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on January 16, 2013, 04:22:00 PMHowever, you didn't notice that I threw 3 of each type of bomb as Bomberman, and I use remote detonator to set them off, and you fall off Final Destination.

I then go to the neglected bomb shelter and sit there.

Cacodemon army attacks and infiltrates the shelter; Cyberdemon-me rips the walls open with my bare hands. :P After finishing you, we claim the throne.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

There is no throne in the bomb shelter. I claim the real one.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pit0010

Your throne doesn't have the real gold and gems on it. I have the real throne, stuck to my ass :D
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Yugi

It turns out that you are really a bomb created by me, I use remote detonator and You die in a firely blitz.

I make a wooden throne to replace the throne I just destroyed and rebuild the bomb shelter.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on January 16, 2013, 06:29:28 PMIt turns out that you are really a bomb created by me, I use remote detonator and You die in a firely blitz.

I make a wooden throne to replace the throne I just destroyed and rebuild the bomb shelter.
*a trail of gunpowder ignites and sets the throne on fire, which triggers a bomb inside the shelter*

*I build another gold throne, with rubber and heat-resistant materials* :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

You think the guy that made the throne cheated you and you ask Archimedes to make sure it's really solid gold. I kidnap him and put on a disguise and secretly put a contact poison on the throne and return it to you. You sit on it and die a very painful death.

Archimedes is then brainwashed and forced to create war machines for me to defend the new throne that I made out of diamond again. *sit*

I program things

Dudeman

Time paradox. Physics no longer exist. You get sucked into the void that was reality.

Incidentally, in an alternate universe, I take the throne.

Zunawe

The void spits me out into the throne and I knock you off a cliff that the throne is on in the new universe.

I program things