News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jxjxjx

Then you realised that your office was bought from me. The throne is rightfully mine. I sit on it.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: jxjxjx on July 19, 2012, 02:06:13 AMThen you realised that your office was bought from me. The throne is rightfully mine. I sit on it.

'Cause that didn't make any sense, I get the throne and sit on it.

Dudeman

Unfortunately, the fridge is still on the throne. You throw out your back trying to move it and are taken to the hospital. Meanwhile, I hire some heavy lifters and they move the fridge for me. I sit on the throne.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FSM-Reapr

I'm still a pancake on the throne, I throw you away.

K-NiGhT

I recruit a team of unpaid assassins to kill you all. I keep them around to guard me from any future attacks.

Throne got getted.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 19, 2012, 01:03:11 PMI recruit a team of unpaid assassins to kill you all. I keep them around to guard me from any future attacks.

Throne got getted.

A depression hits; the assassins get disgruntled with no pay. I hire them out behind your back, leading to certain events that cause me to be able to own (and sit on) the throne. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

The world explodes. In yet another universe I have had the throne for all of eternity and all creatures in existence fear me, and don't dare to take the throne.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

I don't care about Zunawe's post. I sit on the throne.

Zunawe

You are smitten. I sit back on my throne.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on July 19, 2012, 01:51:56 PMYou are smitten. I sit back on my throne.

I bravely walk into your throne room, Armageddon's Blade and the Fire Emblem (the original Shield of Seals) in my hands. I oust you from the kingdom, liberating the people, and becoming king.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

I fire a tranquilizer dart from afar. I put you in a santa clause suit and watch as you are swarmed by a million kids. I laugh and walk away.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FSM-Reapr

And I sit on the throne. :P

FSM-Reapr

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE! You can't live anymore, 'cause I spoiled the movie/book. You go jump off a bridge and I sit on the throne.