Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

How does misnaming a person who happened to be caught in a paradox dependent on your fate destroy my paradox?

While you're thinking about that I make you hold a stick of Acme dynamite. You blow up and turn to ash.

Meep meep!!

*sits on throne*
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on July 15, 2012, 04:34:55 PMHow does misnaming a person who happened to be caught in a paradox dependent on your fate destroy my paradox?

While you're thinking about that I make you hold a stick of Acme dynamite. You blow up and turn to ash.

Meep meep!!

*sits on throne*

You happen to have a debt with a giant undead ogre (whom you don't ever remember meeting :P). He takes you outside to "make you pay" while I sit on the throne. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

jxjxjx

Then the undead ogre realises that you happen to have a debt with him too and takes you outside to "make you pay" while I sit on the throne. ;)

Dudeman

The undead ogre gets tired of his job and decides to take the throne for himself. After making jxjxjx "pay", he takes the throne. Oh, wait a minute...I'm the ogre.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Spyro

I order a wrecking ball and a big machine hits you off of the throne. I sit on it

FSM-Reapr

You didn't pay for the ball, so they take your throne to the owner as a refund. The owner is me. I sit on the throne.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 17, 2012, 07:52:04 AMYou didn't pay for the ball, so they take your throne to the owner as a refund. The owner is me. I sit on the throne.

I force you into bankruptcy, making you to give me the throne in exchange for your debts to be cleared. :P
I thus sit on the throne.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I buy 51% of your bank. The throne is now legally mine. I sit on it.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 17, 2012, 01:45:39 PMI buy 51% of your bank. The throne is now legally mine. I sit on it.

War erupts; becoming a General, I am "allowed" to commandeer the throne for "military purposes" (e.g. sitting, entertainment, resting :P).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

War ends. Throne returns to me. I sit.

Clanker37

I claim the throne in that it was a sacred artifact stolen in the war. Le sit.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 17, 2012, 11:12:44 PMI claim the throne in that it was a sacred artifact stolen in the war. Le sit.

I coerce you to write me into your will. Not but a few days later, I obtain the throne (through this method). :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

You don't have money to pay the taxes. You sell the throne to me. You get a penny, I sit on my throne.

Dudeman

You go to buy groceries and have an unfortunate and completely not-suspicious car accident.

I take the throne.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on July 18, 2012, 12:03:40 PMYou go to buy groceries and have an unfortunate and completely not-suspicious car accident.

I take the throne.

The new police chief (I had to find a job, didn't I? :P) finds out about the shady events behind this and arrests you. As retribution, the throne is taken from you.
It happens to find its way into my office. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber