Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: Zunawe on July 13, 2012, 09:59:51 AMBut I had sued Olimar for rights to the throne, so, legally, you all are trespassing. The police arrest you and I sit on my throne.
But I secretly control the police. You are impeached and I take the throne.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Kman96

you know what would be the coolest thing ever? if someone would animate everything that has happened in this thread, telling how each one of us has taken over the throne. I think that then, whoever would accomplish that feat, would be truly throne-worthy.

Also. Me and the rest of the SWAT team infiltrate your secret base and recover the throne and take it to the white house so the president can use it.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dudeman

I am the president. I take the throne.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Spyro

Quote from: Dudeman on July 13, 2012, 12:07:31 PMI am the president. I take the throne.
But there was a reelection......

THRONE GET!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Spyro on July 13, 2012, 03:01:47 PMBut there was a reelection......

THRONE GET!

Bahamut finds that you rigged the election... and when Bahamut finds that you rigged the election...
Time to sit on the throne. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I alter time so that the exact instant that it was "Time to sit on the throne." is erased from existence. Therefore, there was no time for you to sit on the throne, and you can no longer sit on the throne.

I sit on the throne while DragonSlayer is frozen inside a paradox in which he announced a time that doesn't exist, therefore erasing him from existence, making it so that there was no reason to alter time, meaning that he never needed to be erased from existence and so on. . .

Also, while trying to follow what just happened, everybody else becomes confused and hurts themselves in confusion.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

I kill you with my MAGIC SHOTGUN!!! I sit on the throne.

Dudeman

You accidentally hit the "Seat Eject" button.
I take the now-seatless throne.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on July 14, 2012, 11:48:30 AMYou accidentally hit the "Seat Eject" button.
I take the now-seatless throne.

I land on you with a time machine, finally ending the paradox, and the series of events after it. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

And now I take the throne.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

You go home, I sit on the throne.

Dudeman

The throne you try to sit on is an illusion. You fall into the bottomless pit beneath you. I take the real throne.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on July 15, 2012, 02:35:12 PMThe throne you try to sit on is an illusion. You fall into the bottomless pit beneath you. I take the real throne.

I place a beehive on your head, causing you to run off.
This leaves the throne open when I sit on it. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

But I use my secret DeLorean and my future self creates another paradox by killing Dudeman with a cleaver before he set the trap to kill Spyro. Dudeman ceases to exist because if he were dead, I would have no reason to go back and kill him. Spyro ceases to exist because if I had killed Dudeman, he would not have fallen into a bottomless pit. (Edit because ninja'd by BDS) BlackDragonSlayer doesn't have a reason to get a beehive, so he doesn't do anything. I use my anti-paradox helmet to escape, and sit on the throne.

[unrelated, odd thought]
How do we know that nobody has ever created a time machine? I mean, if it were tested they could create a paradox by just bumping into somebody on the street in the past. The paradox would, theoretically, make them cease to exist in any time period, destroying the time machine and any memory of that person and their doings. . .
[/unrelated, odd thought]
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dudeman

HA! I set the trap for FSM-Reapr, not Spyro, so your paradox is null and void! I pop back into existence and drop a three-ton weight on your head. I take the throne.