News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

...but little did you know that the throne was actually a bomb. I had the real throna all along. Commence le sit.

(Btw, did anyone get my Sousa reference?)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Clanker37

Distraught that nobody got your Sousa reference, you comit suicide and leave the throne to me in your will.

Spyro

I kick you off the throne. I sit on it.

Zunawe

I confuse Spyro with new and exciting ideas for this game, and his mind is boggled by these awesome and clever ways to take people off the throne. His head explodes, and I clean up the throne and sit.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

NOVA BLASTER TIME!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!  ;D
Zunawe dies, and I sit on the throne.

blueflower999

While you are taking the time to enlarge these letters and read them, I kick you off the throne and take it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 12, 2012, 08:33:19 PMWhile you are taking the time to enlarge these letters and read them, I kick you off the throne and take it.

Well played, worthy adversary....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 12, 2012, 10:58:43 PMWell played, worthy adversary....

In all the time of these posts, I have gathered an army of 1,000 peasants, 350 Rangers, 2000 Veteran Pikemen, 150 Master Swordsmen, 75 Champions, and 40 Crusaders.
Needless to say, I take the throne. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

All your base are belong to us. I sit at the throne.

blueflower999

Zunawe already used that. He sues you for infringing his copyright, and you have to leave in order to get a better job to support yourself. I take the throne.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

You die in clown cancer, I sit on the throne.

pumpy_heart

I enter the room. You all, disgusted, run away. I take the throne.

Spyro

Vivian uses Fiery Jynx and you die.

I sit.

Zunawe

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 13, 2012, 04:12:00 AMZunawe already used that. He sues you for infringing his copyright, and you have to leave in order to get a better job to support yourself. I take the throne.
But I had sued Olimar for rights to the throne, so, legally, you all are trespassing. The police arrest you and I sit on my throne.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 13, 2012, 04:12:00 AMZunawe already used that. He sues you for infringing his copyright, and you have to leave in order to get a better job to support yourself. I take the throne.

I missed that post. :P