News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

I begin speaking English, and everyone else watching the furious battle hand me the throne and name me king.
Party Hard!
[close]

Spyro

I kick you into some lava. I take the throne.

Clanker37

I throw my cat at you. You are pinned down to the throne. I wheel you and my cat's fat arse over to the same pit of lava and throw you in, but my cat is saved by Spiderman. I create a new throne out of Super Glue and I sit on it, making it impossible for me to get off and impossible to move.

YOUR MOVE. >:D

fingerz

I use eucalyptus oil to remove you from the throne and fall asleep on it from the sheer physical and mental effort of removing you. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FSM-Reapr

*PUF* You are gone, and I sit on the throne.

Spyro

A meteor just happens to come down from the sky and hit FSM. I sit on the throne.

FSM-Reapr

Apparently you didn't see me crushing that meteor with my Nova Blaster!
The broken shards hit Spyro and he dies.
*throne get*

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 11, 2012, 09:29:38 AMApparently you didn't see me crushing that meteor with my Nova Blaster!
XD

I pull out an enormous magnet and attract the throne inside my secret base in the heart of Lebanon. My throne.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

I was sitting on the throne, and I still am.

blueflower999

All my bodyguards in my secret base gather around and shoot you. I kick you off and take the throne.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

But all your bases are belong to me, so those bodyguards are actually my bodyguards, and they kill you and deliver the throne to me. I take it to the secret bomb shelter and sit.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 11, 2012, 06:40:04 AMMario taught me that to stop a bullet, just jump on it

Your bullets don't work on me! *Takes the throne away and sits on it*

Olimar12345

I kill you with Bullets and Bayonets. Then The Black Horse Troop and I Salute to Kansas and take the throne.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Spyro

I take the meteor shards out of me and throw them at Olimar. I sit on the throne.

blueflower999

But inside the meteorite was an evil alien virus that manifested into Deoxys, who attacks Spyro and kindly hands me the throne.
Bulbear! Blueflower999