News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

But you cannot bend the spoon, because that is impossible. I then realize the truth. There is no spoon. Using my matrix powers, I explode you and sit on the throne.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Spyro

I throw a rock at Zunawe's head, and he falls off the throne. I sit on it.

FSM-Reapr

I love this game, you can make the most ridiculous deaths and nobody can't complain! With that sentence, I broke the 4th wall and Spyro went down with it.
Throne get.

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 08, 2012, 12:58:23 PMI love this game, you can make the most ridiculous deaths and nobody can't complain! With that sentence, I broke the 4th wall and Spyro went down with it.
Throne get.

*Can. Your lack of proper grammar allows me to snatch the throne from under your buttocks.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

I'm on 3DS, damn stupid word help! I accidentaly chose "can't" instead of "can".(never has or will choose "preview") Kman goes to check if I misspelled this message, and I sit on the throne.

Olimar12345

Throne is a fake replica made of maple syrup and gummy bears. I am still sitting on the original thone, tho.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

YUM! I ate it all! But it made me feel bad and I puked on Olimar. Olimar goes to the bathroom, and I sit on the real throne.

Zunawe

I get Palutena to say she'll give you a gift if you go outside. You get mauled by a hewdraw head. I sit on my throne and turn on the cone of silence.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

While you go check am I online, I'll sit on the throne. The head wasn't match for my Laser Staff.

Zunawe

*reads Reapr's post*
Zunawe became confused!
Zunawe uses thunder!
The wild Reapr fainted!
Zunawe recieved 1xp for winning.
*uses 1 full restore*
Zunawe is no longer confused.

Sits on the throne.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Wild FSM-Reapr appeared!
Wild FSM-Reapr uses Splash!
It's SUPER MEGA ULTRA HYPER EFFECTIVE!
Zunawe died!(yes, died!)
Zunawe dropped 10$
Zunawe blacked out!

*sits on the throne*

blueflower999

Blueflower used perish song! All those who heard the song will faint in three turns! Blueflower's soundproof prevents him from hearing the song!
Reapr's count fell to 3!
2!
1!
 *Sits on throne*
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

I get Gulp who shoots a firework at you. You blast off to somewhere else, I don't know, maybe China. I take the throne.

FSM-Reapr

I found 3 blue orbs, and dash back and KO you and Gulp. *throne get*

Zunawe

I use Half-Inch to steal your three blue orbs and make a Coma Cudgel via alchemiracle. I use Counter Wait when you try to suck me in, and you are defeated. I sit on the throne.

I program things